Trust and Trap

Heyyyyy.. welcome back!

Happy reading❤

His gaze darkened and I felt my throat go dry.

"You're lying." He repeated coldly.

"Why are you lying?" He questioned leaning forward. I leaned back farther away from him, to keep some distance between us.

What am I even supposed to say? How can I open a chapter when he, himself has not told me anything about it before.

It is true that I used to be afraid of those silver-lined blue eyes... but right now, I change my mind. His gaze kept turning darker and darker as a shadow fell across his face. Was he angry? Was he mad?

"I... I-I... met someone" I stuttered.

His eyebrow perked up as he studied my face. I could see his dark blue orbs dialating for every five seconds, as if he was trying hard to get through my thoughts. If it wasnt for my strong will and quick instincts, things would have fone haywire.

"Who?" He growled.

That voice... it sounded like him but, it not his. It was Zack's and he was the one infront of my eyes right now.

I let out my breath and looked down at the floor. I gulped and took a sharp breath again, before looking up at him.

I bit my lower lip, "Ray. I met Ray."

My voice was almost inaudible but I was sure that he heard it, from the change in his expression.

I could see a wave of fear in his eyes before it dissipated. He let out a chuckle, "who's Ray? Is it somebody who I know?"

I stared at him, pursing my lips together. It was unbelievable for me to see that he was taking me to be some dumb goof. He is surely good at hiding emotions but Im better at reading people and right now... I knew what he was.

Liar!

His expression changed again coming back to the serious demeanour.

"Zack... I know, that you know who Im talking about." I said slowly.

"...." He remained silent and kept looking at me. I waited for his response as I was unsure and scared at the same time to talk any further.

"What did it say to you?"  He said in a low growling voice.

I was a little confused with the part he referred to his personna. "Nothing important..." i shrugged a little, keeping the cool calm facade.

There was an unknown pain in my chest that was clamping me down but I tried to stay at my bests to not tick off the ravenet ahead of me.

"Cookie.." he growled again and it sent shivers down my spine. "... what did it say to you?"

"N-nothing much.. he insisted me on getting him icecream first and then we just walked home. On the way I tried to talk to him with the basics, but he kept changing the topics. And then... you are here."

"'Him'? 'He'? He... is not a person Cookie. He is not who you think he says." He tilted his head, looking dangerously at me. The way he pulled my words in that disgusted tone made my stomach twist.

I bit my lip harder and looked down at my hands.

Am I crazy if I tell I felt bad right now? Would I be called crazy ... if I would tell I didnt want him to insult somebody I officially met few moments ago?

I heard him sigh and his hands found mine. I looked up to see him, looking at me tiredly.

"Please..." he begged. "He will hurt you. He was the one who wanted me to hurt you. He is the voice in my head that I had caged all this time. He will take you away... from me" his eyes softened and I lowered my gaze again.