Icecream

Heyyyyyyyyyy guys. Im back! Sorry for the late update. I was busy with my exams. Anyways, this chapter is finally here.  There is going to be some great things at the end of the chapter (just a heads up)

Thankyou for all the views... love you so much

Do comment and like at the end of the chapter!

Happy reading!

I have no idea what the heck Im even doing in an Icecream Cafe right now.

I watch Zack... as he is just enjoying the time of his life with 4 different flavoured scoops on his cone. The very sight of Belgian chocolate and bubblegum with vanilla and snickers in a dripping mush made the whole idea of focusing on my Chocolate chip Cookie icecream pretty much bizarre.

My mind was not working for the current situation and for the past 10 minutes Ive been sitting stuck to the chair.

Almost before 30 minutes, back in school... I was so super freaked out on that moment when his silver-blue eyes shone up. The dangerous aura drifted around him like a halo and I wanted to run away from there. He was smirking like the devil that absolutely makes me weak and terrified. Yes... that devil who called me a 'Princess', reminded me of 'what' happened on the previous encounter, walked closer to me just to whisper in my ears that he wanted to go get icecream.

Icecream.

Like... legit icecream.

I was planning for an escapade and he interrupted my thoughts by whining to me, to get him icecream.

Thats four times now I said 'icecream'. No, scratch that... 5 times.

I clearly fail to understand his demeanour and that scares me. Why cant I recognise him as the Zack I know?

Im pretty sure that my assumption of him having 'split personnas' could entirely be wrong... I hope of that too. There must be some kind of logical explanation to all these things...

I mentally facepalmed myself.

Yeah right.. Lea. LOGICAL EXPLANATIONS... what about Zack having a tail and a pair of ears? What more logic do you need at this time?! The only logic YOU know is that everything is a f*cking disaster just like how YOUR life is and that, is the end of the story.

I laughed weakly hearing the storyline in my mind. Right. This one fit in perfectly.

'Split personnas'?

'Identity Disorder?'

Throw the goddamned disorders which definitely has some kind of cures outta the window because the hybrid-s*it aint any golden stairwell.

Infact... that topic... explodes right out of the bat.

I sighed and slumped my shoulders looking at the dark haired boy. He looked up to see me and his gaze met mine, resulting a shiver run down my spine.

I gulped and pursed my lips together to keep up the straight face. The moment of silence found itself between us. He didnt look away and nor did I... for I wanted to find what lied behind those eyes.

I cleared my throat to begin the conversation, "so.... you got your treat.  Now mind explaining whats all this about?"

"Hmm?" He mused, looking dumbfounded.

"Did you just zone out?" I asked bewildered.

"Yeah I guess... you're just beautiful and I want to see you as much as I can before I disappear" he replied.