Last Breath

Heyyyyyy!!! I'm back with a new chap.

This one will have a little gore content all over so please look out for them.

Happy reading💜

_______________
_______________

_______________

Dreams laced with memories spiked the imagination and Lea could only stay still whimpering.

Her body felt the same numbness she had felt when she fell through a flight of stairs in 8th grade. She could smell blood and an odd rotting smell that flared her nostrils. Still, she couldnt move. Her legs were stiff and her head ached as if 40 horses tap danced on it.

Gathering her strength, she peeked her eyes open only to find her cheek clad against the dirty grey concrete floor. Her ears ringed like a siren and she could feel her vision getting a little clear, despite the bulb that shone bright, which was pretty much flickering in reality.

Her senses were almost dismantled and only the rotting smell engulfed her.

Opening her eyes completely she licked her dry lips and cringed when her tongue sensed the odd tinge of blood.

Frowning, she sat upright with her back against the wall. She wiped the blood off her lips and cheek. Gently touching the back of her head she held in a scream only to hiss from the pain.

She could vaguely remember the blonde giving her a lights-out blow to her skull and she mentally swore if she wouldnt snatch her by the neck and drag her over a cliff she would change her own name.

Throwing bitches off a cliff aside, Lea was very much confused and fear racked her brains or what was left of it in all honesty when she scanned the unfamiliar room that pretty much looked like a dungeon.

She was about to get up from her place but stopped abruptly when she saw a shadow move. She knew her mind wasn't playing tricks. There definitely was somebody else in the room. The whole setting of the room already gave her enough bad vibes but the dark figure in the corner made her shift away with fear.

She could hear her ragged breaths and tips of water somewhere around the room. The silence was eeiry and it felt like electricity had striked the air.

Few more seconds, and a hand popped out of the dark corner. Lea squeaked softly and inched further away trying to hold in her screams from the approaching figure.

As if it was an entrance scene from the 'Ring' movie the figure crawled or more likely dragged itself out of the dark corner with face against the floor.

Lea saw all kinds of worst case scenarios flash before her eyes and she prayed for help.

The figure had short dark unruly hair and she could her his ragged breath.

She heard him whisper something... almost through his breaths. For a second she kind of heard her name but thought it was her mind doing weird shit but then she almost jumped when she clearly heard it.

"A-Azalea"

She froze in her spot as the man groaned and forced his strength on his arms and landed his back against the wall as he let out another agonizing groan.

It was only then she saw.

The familiar face, although a little withered and battered as time slipped by... but she couldnt ever forget the face.

Lea felt her throat run dry.

"J-Jackson?"

It was a simple reply, although it came out as a question or a need for some kind of confirmation.