The Story Never Ends

Heyyyyy. I'm back!!!!

Read note at the end. Important cause it's about new books.

Last chapter tho :(

Happy reading

______________

______________

Zack didnt know how he had end up there.

Rock bottom, scared, heart broken... numb.

Out of everything that had to turn up... his nightmares gleamed more brighter than his dreams.

There wasnt much going on in his head. There wasnt much left to even think about it.

His throat felt dry and his heart constricted in his chest. His legs frozen, his fingers trembling and his eyes straight ahead... simply staring.

"Zack..." he heard his Dad whisper is name out.

He felt his father's hand on his shoulder to give him confort of any sort that would snap him into conscience.

He looked at his dad and gulped with tension and paranoia.

His father nodded and ushered him forward.

His feet slightly dragging behind him, wanting to make the walk as long as possible so he wouldnt have to watch it end so quickly.

Stuck on time, he could catch the glimpses of the past where things were alright. The same past, he wished to relive a little longer but all of his emotions kept shattering, barely helping him stand.

The severed bond hurt him like a hundred knifes against his heart. It wasnt just his own emotions... he could feel Ray's and Lea's.

He felt like he could no longer dream.

It was agonizing but he had to go through it.

It was his prize.

He looked at the white trucks and a couple of movers zooming in and out.

He sighed and picked up his heart, hiding it away when he looked at Lea's home.

He could distinctly remember from his childhood.... this was how he first saw her.

Peeping through the corner of the fence gate, he had laid his eyes on her for the first time ever.

It was only comical now.. ironic, if one could call it.. since this time, she wasnt moving in... but out. It was painful.

Watching all of his childhood that kept him sane leave... was a topic he still couldnt swallow.

He looked at the open door, where Mrs Stevens was helping the assistants with placing the boxes into the white truck.

He breathed in feeling the hard surface of the beaded bracelet in his hand.

Mrs Stevens looked at him, her eyes morphing into a saddened expression. She quickly walked out to embrace Zack in a hug.

"Follow your dreams Zack. Dont play around much and dont give your dad a hard time while I'm gone. Eat healthy.. and dont stay out late okay? Promise me you'll take care... okay?" She said cupping his cheeks with teary eyes.

"I promise.." Zack replied with a strained voice, leaning into her hand by gently holding onto it.

"Can you... can you give this to her?" Zack said in a low, insecure tone, keeping the bracelet in Mrs Stevens' open palm "She will never take it back from me... but maybe one day... one day, when she will finally stop hurting because of me... can you give this to her?"