Cherry

Authors Note:

Hey guys! Welcome back for a new chapter!

Happy reading❤

Azalea POV:

The air smelled a little funny and it troubled my nose. I curled my fingers on the thin fabric of my bedsheet and tried to get away from the warmth that was radiating out from something very slowly. I shifted my head to the other side with my eyes still closed but even then I wasn't comfortable. I came back to my previous position, facing god knows what... until my nose caught a sudden whiff of musk and sweat.

My eyes shot open at lightning speed and I found Zack sleeping beside me. I was a little shocked to see him there out of nowhere but then I remembered stuff that happened last night. I sighed and tried to shift away from him. The heat kept on increasing like an oven and I was suffocating under the sheets. I held my breath and tried to move again but failed miserably.

Oh boy....

I could feel his legs snaking around mine and his hands wrapping around my waist even tighter. His right leg was between my legs and kept on moving upwards.

INSECURITIES!!!

I let out a short scream in my mind. My mind went blank for a moment when his right thigh approached my higher thighs. I squeezed both of my legs together, preventing him to travel up any further. I used my hands and pushed his chest away.

He grunted at my action, with his eyes still closed. He let his grip on me loose for a moment and I took that two-second window to get away from the wolf boy. I pushed him away a little harder and sat straight upright folding my legs.

Oh God.... why me?

Zack grumbled something in his sleep. He picked up my pillow and put it between his legs. I watched in horror witnessing my only lover getting harassed and crushed in between his legs.

This piece of...

I held onto my pillow and yanked it away from him. His eyelids shot open in a hurry and searched around the room. I held my pillow close to my chest and looked at him with only my eyes revealing and the rest of my face hidden behind the pillow.

"What in the name of..." he grunted looking at me. He scoffed and then snuggled into the bed even more. He opened one of his eyelids and smiled smugly. I rolled my eyes and looked back at him

"Cookie~~~" he said stretching the end "morning." He smiled sheepishly.

"How do you feel?" I asked with genuine concern in my voice.

He stretched his arms and squinted his eyes when the sunlight hit his face. I waited for him to respond but he was not yet done with stretching. He suddenly grabbed me by my arm and pulled me down next to him.

Ughgh.. Christ lord!

"Better" he said. I could sense him smirking due to his tone dropping from 100 to -1. His arm was below my head and was clasped around my left shoulder.

I stared at the ceiling allowing my brain to process a great comeback. "Okay. Now, do you mind letting me go?" I asked in a monotone.

I heard him laugh sarcastically, "uhhhhhhhhh no."

Arfghhgh... Zack dont get on my nerves in the first thing thing in the morning!

I exhaled my anger out and tried to be calm. Zack is usually stupid... so i can trick him and distract him very quickly. 

"Fine. If we are late to school... you are paying for my food for this whole month!" I said sternly.

C'mon C'mon... buy this crap!