IMPORTANT NEWS

Heyyyyyy

How are you guys?

Im sorry I went on a short term hiatus without telling anybody. Huehueheu.

Anyway, my exams are finally over and DAMN I'VE NEVER BEEN SO FREE IN MY ENTIRE LIFE AND IM SO FUVKING HAPPY.

Im sure I kicked ass in the competitive exams... honestly Im so scared.. I dont know what to do about the results cause Im pretty sure I winged the tests.

12th grade is finally done and my grades were good soooooo... yeah. Im happy. Could have done better but I'm happy.

The college (we call it university here) selection is pretty scary tho as it is based on Competitive examination results (half of it). *sighs*

AND OHMYGOD. OHMYGOD!

MY BOIS HAD A COMEBACK LAST MONTH AND I SWEAR TO HOLY NAMJESUS I AM ALL OVER THE FLOOR.

It was so beautiful *cries*

AND I, FOR ONE HAD THE BEST TIME CAUSE THE ALBUM WAS SUPER LIT AND HAD TIES WITH GREEK MYTHS AND I AM A HUGE GREEK MYTHOLOGY ENTHUSIAST (recieved a PhD from Percy Jackson).

AND MY BOIS ATTENTED GRAMMYS AND WENT TO THE BILLBOARDS AND WON TWO AWARDS IM SO SO FUCKING HAPPY LIKE AJSHISOSUISOSISK. SHIT IM FANGIRLING SO MUCH. DO I CARE? NO!

Stream BOY WITH LOVE everyone.

DIONYSUS IS A  FUCKING LIT SONG,

okay.. Im back. Sorry. Not really

New chapter will be updated in 10. Give some votes to your girl. Dont be a ghost reader *cries*

If you've got any questions, you can ask me here👇

Questions to the Author:

Have funnnnnnn!!