Coincidence or Not?

Heyyyyyyyyyy... Im back with a new chapter!

I was just chilling yesterday and then I saw a pending notif from youtube, saying Dua Lipa (she is bae🔥), released a song along with a girl band called BLACKPINK. So, anyways.. I heard this song.... and damn.. its hella lit! This song is not related to the chapter in any ways... but I so LOOOVVVEEEEEEEE it and cant stop listening to it. I put it up, because this masterpiece that I found on youtube is so worth hearing.. give it a hear.

Dua Lipa X Blackpink.

Sorry, for all the messed up fangirl rant. *laughs nervously*

Happy reading💜

---------------

I took down my notes quickly as the head of the tour, Dr. Sokolov began explaining about some facts of what happens in here.

Research... DNA fragmenting and replication. Cure.

The crowd stopped moving and I looked up.

"You may now ask me questions if you'd like." The white haired, doctor stated looking at each one of us carefully.

There were few hands raised and Dr. Sokolov pointed to one of the students from my class.

He was tanned with beautiful dark color that matched his vibrant black eyes. If my memory is right.. then his name, is Trent. The only thing I knew about him, was that he played basketball really good and was a very close friend to Luciel, who was his Captain.

"Um.. sir, what kind of cure are you working on?" He asked, shifting his weight to his other foot.

Dr. Sokolov, turned to him with a sneer on his face. For some reason, that look didnt give me any right feels and just gave me chills. It almost looked sadistic, but who am I kidding? Maybe his smile looks like that due to his wrinkly face?

"Well... a cure, for a rare disease. A disease that is just like Cancer. It was found out decades ago, and no one cared enough to aid it, thinking its just a small flaw in the entire system. But now, it has grown into a strong chain... chains, that I want to break to let all the people free from its bounds." He replied, folding his fingers and giving a toothy grin.

For some reason, everything that he just said sounded like a philosophical-poetry or a speech to lead a rebellion.

I sighed.

Wow, I'm feeling exceptionally snarky today. I hope Im not getting my periods anytime soon, not at least while my ass is stuck in the woods.

I looked back at the centre and slowly leaned my head into Damian's upper arm.

Goddamn... Im so tired.

He looked down at me and I just pouted. He simply shook his head and stood firm, anchoring his weight to his feet.

"Thanks. Im tired." I said, still staring at the Dr. Sokolov.

"Tell me a day, where you arent tired. Even if you would be napping right now, you would wake up, just to say you are still tired. I wouldnt be surprised if you say 'Im tired' in your sleep, at this point." He said scoffing.

I lightly smacked his side and laughed at him.

"What kind of disease sir?" Another voice spoke up.

"I cannot reveal it yet as it is not finalised, but I can tell you that.. its mostly based on psychosis and instincts. Humans... have been the prime predators ever since, but now.. things have changed. There are animals who are living amongst us, as humans. Untamed, wild, monsters who roam freely without any restrictions. They are humans... but with instincts of an animal. These people, go through various changes leading to their brain tissues to damage permanently, allowing them to hear voices in their head. Their characters change entirely.. and they eventually forget who they are.  They, themselves are the causes and the potential cure of this disease."