I'm RAY.

Authors Note:

Hey guys, welcome back!

Sorry for the late update.

And yeah.. just to warn you.... there is a lot of red-flag-talk going on in this chapter.... so, marking 🚨🚨🚨 signs on every line.. isnt going to help very much.🤷‍♀️😅😅😅. So, im not going to mark it on every line... i will just put up a sign🚨 where this talk begins from.

Anyways, happy reading.!❤

I woke up to the sunlight streaming in through the windows. I sat dazed on the bed for a  good few minutes wondering who the hell I am and why the hell I am not sleeping? I looked into my phone and saw it was 7.57am. I didnt rush into any things like usuals,  knowing that it was Sunday today and Sunday was a holiday.

I saw my laptop lying at the end of my bed. I grabbed it and kept it back on the bedpost. Looks like I slept last night, right along with my laptop. Yes.. a highly irresponsible person that I am afterall.

I stared at my laptop thinking whether I should erase the history of my Google search, if thats what it would take to erase it even from my mind. What I read yesterday... was creepy as heck and not just creepy it was so awkward that I do not even know how Im supposed to hide all this annoyingly-enlightened knowledge from a guy who lives next door and can read my mind.

My throat went dry thinking what if Im analysing all these stuff inside my head and all of a suddenly without me knowing, he would just peep into it?

Ohmygod.. no no no no... anything but that Lord. please.. I beg of you...

I cannot take any risks of him knowing all about this. All he knows is that there is some voice in his head making him do things... but little does he know that this some voice has done some greater things beyond anyone's beliefs.

I rubbed my eyes and got out of my bed. I stretched my arms and tied my hair into a bun. I yawned and walked into the bathroom shutting the door behind me.

You will never come to know about it Zack... Besides, its been over a week, and those sides showed up twice in a row but after that nothing happened.... So, Im sure that nothing like those times will happen again... ever.

********

After finishing my morning routine I walked out of my room. It was 8.17am and the sun shone brightly. The whole place was quiet and I couldnt hear my Mom downstairs. I walked down the stairs and looked for her.

Weird. Where has she gone now?

I walked around the living room and went to the Master bedroom. I knocked the door, "Mom?"

There was no reply so I opened the door and found the whole room empty. I frowned and went back to the living room but then, a sticky note on the table caught my eye. I leaned in and picked it up with my fingers.

Im out. Workplace called me for some urgent meeting. I've made breakfast and its in the kitchen.

-Love Mom

I sighed and dropped my shoulders. I turned around and took small steps to reach the kitchen. On the counter I saw two plates, covered and next to each other.

Maybe she forgot Zack isnt here.

I was beginning to feel a little bit lonely.  Its true that Mom usually went out for work even on holidays but those times Zack was always around... so I never actually felt the absence.

I sighed and went back to the living room. My appetite was gone away and I felt the need to watch something reasonable on the TV while I recover from my lost appetite.