Touch me

Heyyyyyyyy... sorry, I couldnt update earlier.. I fell sick.

Guys, if you like the content that Im writing and if you want me to continue writing.. dont forget to give some votes. It really makes my day...

Lemme know your thoughts in the comments..

I love you all, who are still reading my book.. it means a lot to me.

VOTE.COMMENT.SHARE.FAN

Happy reading💜

------------ 

"As much as I want to... I cant... because, if I do that it will hurt you.. I will hurt you." He mumbled but I did hear that.

I tilted my head and squinted my eyes at him.

He was wearing a sad painful grim emotion with a pouty face.

"Hey!" I said smacking his arm lightly "you saying this, is like proving Zack's theories of 'he will hurt you' " I said voicing what was supposed to be Zack's voice but I sounded no less than a Zombie on a Brain-Hunt.

"We do not sound like that!" He smacked my arm back.

I laughed till my eyes almost had tears in the corners

"Wait.. you said we ." I paused to look at him.

"Yeah... Zack and I." He answered

"He is seeing what you're seeing now?" I gulped. I was mad at Zack... I didnt want to see Zack, even of I was dying to see him.

"No. Im stronger for the moment... that's why, Im controlling our appearances rather than him controlling me." He said as a-matter-of-fact leaning back, with his elbows straigtened and palms against the grass.

"So.... you mean, the strongest one can get to decide who wants to appear when?" I asked.

"Its not strength as in physical strength.... its mental. The human is always mentally stronger than their wolf... wolves are partly insane, wild and untamed when set free... but only their human can control their thirsts and adrenaline rush. And as far as I know of my human... his, mental capabilities are quite messed up for him to control me"

Messed up...

So that means Ray, does know about Zack's pasts.

Great! Another person who knows about his past. And here I dont know anything.

I dont even know if I want to see him after this day.

"Messed up considering the fact that he is dating a blonde witch." He snickered and I cracked a smile.

"So.. you're like trying to.. I dont know.. bond with him or anything?" I said stretching my arms back on the grass and looking at him.

"Trust me Girlfriend, but I've been trying that from day 1" he sighed and looked up to stare at the dark sky.

He called me Girlfriend.

Why would he call me Girlfriend?

My mind was hung up on that one word but I just brushed it off.. since Zack and Ray...  both liked to pull up new stunts and new nicknames.

"Man... he hates me to the core and I cant help but feel hurt at times..." he sighed dramatically and I didnt know if I should take his statement practically or the way it sounded like.

I snorted, "why does he hate you?"

Stupid question.. I know. But, I cant just sit like a creep who says nothing and just blinks their eyes.