Welcome to Hell

Authors note:

Sorry for the late update...😅

Anyways.. happy reading❤

Zack's POV:

The cool breeze snapped me out of my trance. I blinked my eyes several times to see where i was. I was out, standing in the hallway. My fingers were curled on the window-sill holding it firmly. I withdrawed my hand and began moving my stone-like cold fingers.

What just went through me?

I do not know what had happened and how i ended up here. I looked over the window to see trees swaying in the light breeze. The grass was green and sun shone bright in the sky.

How did i end up here? Why am i here?

My mind twisted in confusion and a splitting headache made its way through in. I focused on my breathing, calming my senses down. The ache slowly withered away in seconds, but my questions didn't. I inhaled deeply and clutched my beanie over my head, pulling it closer. The hallway was empty now and i turned on my heels.

For some reason, this whole thing seemed dangerous to me. I cannot just accidently end up in any place, when im wide awake. I grit my teeth in frusturation, focusing on my own heartbeat and ignoring every other sensations. The chattering of students in distant classes, the howls of the wind, the rustle of the leaves, the screeching of chalks on blackboards in the classrooms. I could hear everything just.. perfectly. It terrified me and i could feel my knees go weak.

I dont want this... i dont want this...

I closed my ears in an attempt to shut out all the sounds and began running in the hallway. My mind wasnt in a right state and it felt like ... i was drugged. Some strong drug that still has its effects on me, draining away my last bit of energy. Some drug that got under my skin so deep that it makes my mind want more of it..

No.. no... stop! I want it to stop!

... some drug that makes me...

"Zack!" I hear someone call out my name and my mind turns blank for a second. I turned around to see Grace standing infront of me. Her eyelashes were draped perectly and there was something warm about her. I could feel my heartbeat becoming normal again, beating rhythmically.

"Are you alright?" Her voice sounded like soft petals. Her eyes were filled with confusion and her eyebrows curved in worry.

I smiled sighing, "yeah.. yeah..." i stretched out my shirt and looked back at her. Her face broke out a small smile and an assuring glance.

"You were running in the hallway... " her voice trailed off and she began stiffling her laugh.

I scratched the back of my head in awkwardness.

Did she see that?! Arghhjjjhffs that's so embarrassing!!!

"Uhhhhhhhhh.... " i paused to think ".... about that... its something i naturally do.. for fun!" I shrugged hin the end hoping for her to buy my comeback.

"Okay.." she laughed  "thats weird..."

"Dont mind me..." i responded and smiled at her. She shook her head in response and walked away. I jogged upto her and talked about random things, laughing...

*******

Azalea POV:

I dragged my feet on the sidewalk listening to music on iTunes. The day was finally over and that made me happy. Today for some reason, there were good times and bad times too. I finally got Jaren to go out with me and that is literally one of the most amazing things to ever happen to me. I felt my heart race like crazy, just thinking about his face. I smiled to myself and hummed the music happily.