Waterworks

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! I'm back! I had few rough weeks and now I'm relieved.. so Im treating y'all with an extra long ass chapter as an apology for my three week absence.

Oh.. and yeah.

My exams were shit... although I can say I did well in literature and language. Biology had its tricks up its sleeve but I think I aced it.

As of for Physics and Math.... well guys, I learnt a new lesson - 'Never procrastinate when it comes down to exams... especially when its Math or physics'. Amen.

Like. Comment. Share. Fan.

Happy reading💜

Ever felt that moment, where you want to stop, rewind and play all over again with your mouth sewn, so that you wouldnt have opened your mouth at all?

That was me right now.

It seemed like my blood circulation was cut off and the wind had come to a standstill when I heard those words.

"I'm gay!"

I whipped my head to see him and he was wearing the same horrified expression as mine.

"What?!"

We both chimed in together.

Wow... how awkward can this get?

"Y-you.. y-you like me?" He stuttered, with his eyes bulging out,

"Y-you... I-I.. wait.. " I sighed in frustration and ran my fingers through my hair.

Okay.. this was NOT the way it was supposed to go!!!

"-Lea.. I... I dont know.. what to say.." he whispered.

I bit my lip hard holding back my outburst of emotions.

"Me either.." I replied in a small tone.

"Okay... oh God! I.. I did try to.. tell you.. I thought you knew..." he said leaning back.

I slumped my shoulders and leaned back to rest my back on the bench. "I didnt... " I whispered, massaging my forehead to ease the migraine that was paving its way.

"Jaren I... I'm sorry.. I didn't.. " I sighed again, biting my lips to hold in the threatening tears that had gathered in my eyes.

".. I just... Im sorry.." I apologised, not quite sure why I was apologising... but it felt like the right thing to do.

"No! D-dont apologise... it will make me look bad. It isn't your fault that I am like this.. it isnt your fault that you built feelings for me... I seemed to have led you on, Im sorry.." he said looking at me.

I quietly nodded my head, sniffling a bit.

Goddamned these TEARS!!

I wiped my nose with the back of my hand, not caring how gross it was. The whole scenario was hitting in ans I could feel my heart break slowly. It was quiet for a few seconds and I finally decided to speak up.

"Hey! its okay... " I chimed in with a cheery voice and a fake smile on my face. "Wow.. goddamn.. these.. freaking..." I said wiping out my tearsm but smiling nevertheless.

I heard Jaren sigh, "god.. you dont know how guilty Im feeling right now... I made you cry.."

"Its not a big deal... I cry everyday on a regular basis" I joked laughing.

He joined me in laughing and he just smiled. "I seriously thought that you knew. Dudes always make fun of me and considering that you've got 5 best guy-friends... I just assumed you knew about it as well..."