Campfire Confession

Heyyyyyyyyyyy wassupppp?!

This chapter is dedicated to Honestlyitsjoy0 ,cause she kinda motivated me to write the next chapter!😅

Vote, share, comment, fan!

Happy reading❤

--------

Zack's Pov:

I zoned out a little too longer staring at the window, not realizing that someone had been calling my name.

"Zack?"

I snapped my head to my left and my eyes met the most beautiful thing ever. I gave a small smile as I cocked my eyebrow up.

She simply shook her head and snuggled deeper into my chest. Her blonde hair, ever so soft and silky that I had to close my eyes, just to restrain myself from not pulling her head up and kissing those beautiful pink lips, claiming them mine. But, I couldnt help but sniff her hair. It was sweet and smelled like Cherries.

I always had a liking for cherries, but now.. for some reason this scent bothered me a little bit. To my awkwardness, Cookie smelled the same way... and she reminded me of Grace, everytime she wasnt around... and this, this was bad. I always have to restrain my instincts from jumping on her as well and it was hard for me. The suicidal, psychotic, a*shole in my mind makes it even more harder to keep myself away from Cookie.

I love Grace... I love Cookie as well... but, I dont want Cookie in the way Ray desires to be with her. Its is wrong. All wrong and I cant do anything.

I just cant help but worry about all the times when my mind shuts down and the psychopath takes over. Its frightening to think, of what he will do with Cookie, of what he will do with my body. The fact that he has already marked her, infuriates me... but, the fact that Cookie is not trying to confront me about all the things I- He did, infuriates me even more.

Alas, what more can I do than plead to the voice in my head? I cant possibly punch a personna without getting myself hurt.

I sighed and looked out the window again.

Cookie is keeping secrets again...

I chewed the inside of my cheek in frusturation. She kept Ray away from the boys.. which I am glad about.. but, she is protecting him. A kind of protection from anything and everything which even includes me. She sways the topic of Ray away,  whenever I ask her about him. Its almost like they have grown close to each other already and that angers me for some reason. Although Ray is just a personna, who claims to be a wolf of some lycan-world.... I still hate him. His arrival was the root reason of all the f*ck-ups and I couldn't find myself liking him, with him spitting trash about my girlfriend and throwing lust-filled comments on my bestfriend.

His chantings of "Mine" and "Girlfriend", whenever I'd see Cookie would never stop for an eternity unless she disappears from the sight. My body heats up and I can feel all those crazy temptations rocking back and forth in my body tipping me to the heights of sexual desires.

Its especially hard to control myself in those moments. Not only my body but even my senses get heightened at such a peak that I can even sense what she is doing and where she is going even if she's a mile away.

I sighed again and smiled at the blonde who was cuddling into my chest. Her light snores were music to my ears and I couldnt help but grin at her. My fingers played with the strands of her hair, twirling it around.