Missed you.

Chapter 35, "White Hallways" extended so much that I actually had to cut it into two parts.

Lmao.. I almost exceeded 7000 words...

Anyways.. lets begin with the cliffhanger....

-------------------------

"Get your hands off of her!"

The yelling voice stopped us both and we turned to look at the person.

I stepped out of the line of range of getting hit and went and stood next to Luciel, who was fuming at the latter.

Grace simply cursed under her breath and stomped away.

I hung my head low and waited for Luciel to speak up.

He took a deep breath and released his clenched fist. "Are you alright?" He asked me in a calm tone.

I flinched at the switch of tones. A minute back, he yelled his head off and now he is back to his normal tone.

I never heard Luciel yell and now that he did, it kinda frightened me.

"Lea, are you hurt?" He turned to me his voice sounded tired and worried.

"No.. Im fine." I mumbled.

He sighed and took my hand in one and raised my chin with the other.

I looked upto his face slumped my shoulders, giving a weak smile.

"Did she hurt you?" He asked me with concern.

I felt like the need to be that whiny snitch who would say every last detail to their parent.

I sighed.

Whats the point in lying? He will catch me either ways...

"She said things..."I mumbled. "... but its okay. Her words did not get to me."

He rubbed his thumb on my hand and I shrugged looking at him.

"Ofcourse it wouldnt get to you... you're a strong person." He said cracking up a smile.

His newly dyed hazel-blond hair moved slightly and his eyes crinkled.

"How did you get here?" I asked him.

"I was done waiting and slowly slipped out of the group when no one was watching..." He paused. "The tour kinda stopped and everyone got panicky-frustrated when you disappeared." Luciel answered, ushering me to walk ahead with him.

I walked alongside, with hurried strides to get to the group.

"I just got lost." I said honestly.

"Yeah... but, Damian went crazy for losing the sight of you, partly blaming himself. Adrian panicked a little.."

"Zack..?"

He looked at me with wistful eyes. "Zack.... I dont know... hes still probably going through a roller coaster ride of emotions. He seemed angry... worried... and then angry yet again, on the tour guide for not allowing him to look for you. Kept muttering that he cant find you"

"Cant find me?" I asked. We took a turn and I could finally see few people in sight. Everyone was busy and did not see us walk through.

The fact that Zack couldnt find me, considering that he did have abilities that could find me from anywhere.... confused me.

"Yeap." Luciel answered popping the 'p' "it was like.. he was talking to himself.. kept summoning some 'Ray' to help him."

I stopped walking and looked at him.