Showdown

Heyyyyyyy. Welcome back.

So okay this is THE most important chapter so goodluck.

Issa little lengthy but 5k views got me writing 5k words from the excitement so I wanna thank all of you who are sticking to me. ilysfm.

HAPPY READING.

__________________

___________________

The first thing Zack could feel was the hollowness in his heart, as if a part of him was snatched away. The next thing was the throbbing pain in his head as if someone had opened up his skull and stitched it back.

Opening his eyes, he was blinded with the stark white light that pierced him. His vision blurred, all dizzy and for a few good minutes he could see everything in the room as if it was astral projecting.

Holding onto his senses he opened his eyes again, squinting only to find himself in a spotless white room.

An uncertain, twisted feeling settled deep into his bones with fear scratching underneath his skin.

He tried to move and only then he realised his hands were bound behind his back to the floor. He tried freeing himself but the hard metal didnt budge. Feeling extremely exhausted he propped himself on his knees to sit upright, his ankles touching his thighs.

His tongue felt like sandpaper and he cringed at the feeling. His memory was distorted and he couldnt make out how he even ended up chained in a place he had never been.

Zack couldnt help but feel scared. The whole setting of the room screamed him to run away saying each wall was lined with poisonous venom but he had no strength left.

Trying to fix the pieces in his mind all he remembered was walking into his house and then everything blurring out.

He focused on the line of his thoughts tapping into the place where Ray would be, but everything was silent. Ray was dead silent as if he never existed. More fear caved into Zack as he panicked trying to talk out to the only source of his getaway but getting none in return.

He was in midst of calling Ray when he heard some beeping sounds and sliding of doors.

Face crowned with confusion and a cold gaze he looked at the person who walked in with a unsettling smile.

Pale blue eyes clashed his own deep ones and he couldnt help but grit his teeth.

The man continued smiling as if he was marvelling a statue.

He sat on a chair ahead of Zack and propped his leg on the other and looked at Zack with a kind of joy that Zack could only dread of.

Confusion still splayed on his face Zack uttered "Dr.. Sokolov?"

"Uh uh. That's not my name" he grinned "let me introduce myself again... properly this time." His thick Russian accent dripping

"I'm Dr. Velins Ivanovich. Founder of the Biochemical Institute Site1."

"w.. what?"

"You dont really pay attention to History do you?" He snickered.

"Why am I here? What do you want with me?"

"Same questions... same questions.." he laughed out but Zack found nothing funny about it.

"ребенок... everything you are is what I want" he smiled and Zack felt the fear being replaced with something close to anger. (ребенок-  child in Russian. I googled)