Mistakes

Heyyyyyyyyyy! Wassup?

This is an IMPORTANT CHAPTER SO DONT SKIP. SHIT IS ABOUT TO GO DOWN AND IM REVEALING THINGS THAT ARE RELATED TO THE PLOT.

lemme know your thoughts in the comments cause that would helo me so much.

Happy reading fam💜
----------------------------------

Lea woke up rather early that particular day, considering the oh how nice amounts of sleep she got the previous night.

She literally stayed up till 2 am to control her heartbeat and her mind which ran with weird theories that did not leave her even at the dawn of a new day.

Maybe Zack was drunk?

But wait- he didnt drink.

Maybe.. he thought I was Grace? What the fuck Azalea he has got two eyes for a reason!!

Maybe.. maybe.. Ray was controlling him?

She looked at her dresser and dived back into her bed with a groan.

No no no. That wasnt Ray. THAT wasn't Ray.

How did she know? It was just a weird intuition she had in her mind, for she knew the said silver-lined blue eyed boy would take up every chances he would get to just be intimate with her. She knew if the guy from last night's stunt was Ray... he would have finished the game even if she would have tried to resist. She knew for the love of heaven and hell... the ravenette from the previous night was definitely Zack and not Ray who held her and kissed her like there was no tomorrow repeatedly saying she was his mate.

And that scared her.

It scared her so much that she could feel her heart in her throat.

Her mind was already a mess when she had discovered she had fallen for her bestfriend who was in a relationship. She already felt stabbed when she realised she had fallen for a guy who looked at her like a friend... or now more likely a common person with everything going down. And as guilty as she felt with the title of "home-breaker" that would glow in the back of her mind... she could not resist herself from wanting him more.

Ever since Ray kissed her... days stopped going by. She wanted to feel him again.. even if it would be for awhile.

But as confusing the whole plot seemed... trust me, Lea was confused too when she realised that she wanted to feel Ray... but not Zack at the same time. Dont think she didnt love Zack.. she did.. its just that Ray.. was a whole another topic. Her mind was eating her early in the morning and honestly, she felt like she was losing her every last viable working braincells at the hour.

Why would she not want Zack in the way she maybe wanted Ray?

She sighed at the voices in her head. The whole self-therapist thing was so totally not working.

She checked her phone reading the time 6a.m

Walking into the bathroom she stared at her mirror.

She was nervous for a small scenario she had watched in some cliche Chickflic and prayed it to not happen no matter whatever the outcomes of the day would be. She was already hurting with an unrequited love and she did not want a certain someone to rub it in her face with a "I did not mean it".

She is single okay? Single and sick in love and literally dying to have a certain someone's attention who was already taken by a snobby bitch.

She washed her face and looked at the mirror, staring hard.

"Now you are going to avoid him all day. Okay?"