Hellway Runway

Heyyyyyyy! Im back!

This is a huge chapter to compensate my long leave...

Its more of a filler but it has got comedy, sarcasm and some surprises ;)

Happy reading💜

-------------------------------------

----------
----------

Having a raging crush on a bestfriend... or now more likely an ex-bestfriend wasnt something Lea had on her timeline. It sucked big time, end of the story. The worst part was she couldnt even tell about this to anyone because that would sound plain crazy at the moment with how Adrian was acting.

"So you're telling me he pulled up a Dracula?" He questioned, his eyes wide and laughing at the very un-laughable moment.

"It isnt funny man. I almost shit my pants. " Damian said sighing and leaning back into the chair.

Adrian snickered at the boy but then laughed goofily.

Matthew and Luciel stayed neutral... almost traumatized but not to the extent Lea was. Luciel was shook... but he didnt say anything the previous day when Ray exposed himself to the boys. He was frozen like a mannequin and Lea was afraid he might faint or something.. but seconds later the thought crossed her head, two heads kissed the floor. Yep.. Damian fainted first out of fear then Ray slipped out of consciousness too. Lea could still feel her back throbbing from helping Luciel carrying the two over to the couch.

And Matthew... if one looked closely, Matthew was terrified... he met Ray. The one he had apparently met years ago and the after effects of him being strangled by the younger boy had not worn out off of him.

They both stared at the centre of table, completely dazed.

Damian buried his head in his hands that were folded on the table. "Fucking shit... I came in yelling that I was gonna bash his ugly ass and when I saw him with glowing eyes and the fangs I could feel my heart in my throat."

"Pussy."

"Shutup. You would've cried if you were in my place."

"You fainted."

"Still better than crying."

"Shut it you both!" Matthew snarled and the two immediately shut up.

"How long have you been knowing about this?" Luciel asked softly, making the other three's heads to face the only girl around the table.

"A while.." Lea replied slowly.

"Exactly?" Adrian followed up.

Lea sighed "well... I noticed changes ever since he turned into a hybrid"

"When did you know about Ray?" Luciel asked again.

"Things were happening... I.." she paused to think "the day.. uhh.. yall came over to my place when I called you saying that Zack passed out on lawn. That day he told me that he was Ray. I didnt know what he was talking about ofcourse... but later that day- in the basketball court when I was with you... that's when realisation hit me."

"That's why you ran away..."

"To clarify... to talk about it with Zack" she said and then slowly muttered "...Ray."

"And the thought of sharing this didnt cross your mind for once?!" Adrian gasped looking at his sister.

"I'm sorry... Ray asked me not to. And.. Zack asked me as well. I.. couldnt betray them."