Bitter Love

Heyyyyyyyyyy! I'm back

Omg.. thankyou for the 3k+ views.. all of you are absolute lovelies.

I absolutely love this chapter cause one of my favourite characters (not of this book) makes an appearance.

Also... we are nearing to the the end of the book.. 10 chapters take or give (depends on how I will write) and its officially the end of The Hybrid.

You might hate me or love me for this chapter... so lemme know your thoughts.

Happy reading

------------------------------

------------

The sunlight creeped into the room through the open window, casting its golden haze dutifully. Tangled in sheets, a source of soft snores could be heard. Hair messed up and fingers clutching the blanket for its warmness.

Squinting, Lea opened her eyes only to close them back and to be greeted by the faint scent of green apple conditioner, washing over her.

She opened her eyes again and stared at the ceiling, knowing only three things, for the moment.

She was still sleepy.

Her body ached

And she was alone.

Her head throbbed as she couldn't quite remember what had happened. Her confused state couldn't even decipher why her body felt weak and ached like a million nails were stabbed into her.

She parted from her blanket and stared blankly at her clothes.

She couldn't even remember the last time she wore them and wondered why she'd even wear it, if that was the case.

Her legs wobbled a little as she placed her feet on the ground and she winced with the pain shooting down her neck and back.

Lea groaned at the burning feeling in the crook of her neck and the worst part was that she couldn't see it.

Stumbling a little on the way  she successfully made her way to the bathroom.

Her energy was drained and she felt like she was hungover.

Dragging her feet to the sink she looked at the mirror and froze completely.

The sight that laid in her reflection made her fully awake as a small whimper left her mouth.

Marks.

Everywhere.

It looked like her neck was assaulted by something or more likely..  by someone.

Lea's eyes widened as it all came back to her.

The images, the memories, those silver-lined blue eyes, all that talk, the pleasure, the touch.. the moans.. whispers...

It all came back to her.

What have I done?

Lea's breaths increased as she looked back more into the mirror.

Out of all the hickeys that had already turned to an angry shade of purple and red.. one stood out of them.

She tilted her head to look at it better and a gasp left her mouth as she ran her fingers over it nimbly.

Teeth Marks.

That's what they were.

The Mark had turned into a sickening shade of red and was almost the size of two pepperonis aligned next to each other.