Alpha

Heyyyyyyyyyy

This chapter was supposed to be uploaded yesterday.. but due to some technical difficulties.. wattpad didn't allow it. Sorry!

VOTE.COMMENT.SHARE.FAN.

Happy reading💜

\|/
(⊙▪⊙)

( on the same night of the previous chapter)

Ivanovich's P.O.V

Its been months since I last walked these halls. The other day, I was stopped midway when the guards secured the beast and put it back in the chambers. Now, I almost forgot how these chambers looked like. There was too much going on already in my life and I was not the one to rest.

Starting with, the Project Prosper, the company, the research, the experiments and the failures of live subjects. Then comes Jackson with his outbreaks and his hybrid son out there. Not to forget my Agent has to always be on high alerts and I've to evaluate the reports. As if all this was not enough, I also have a Wild-care enthusiast on my back scratching the surface for the smallest informations on the experiments going on beyond the wall. Whoever led her here, will die by my hands for selling a tip to the Forest and Wildcare Department.

Its funny how the frail woman in her mid twenties revolted against me the other day. I was quite surprised of how she even entered into the compounds with that pathetic partner of hers. She seemed strong and firm while, he shivered under my gaze. I gave her a warning and let them walk away... alive, since I did not want a lawsuit to handle... not to mention the FBI sweeping the grounds where my precious experiments took place. Some Wildlife enthusiast that she is afterall... brave and hard-core, but at the same time foolish and pathetic. Alexis, was the name she gave me before she walked out. Guess, thats what her name was.

Alexis.

I walked ahead without thinking about anything for a brief second. My mind was anything but at peace these days.

The floor was spotless here, but I knew the chambers werent the same.

The gaurds stepped aside when they saw me and swiped the key card against the slot, opening the door.

"Dr. Sokolov, the beast is not fed... it wouldn't be safe to enter the chambers now, sir." The gaurd said cautiously, in a low firm tone.

I mentally laughed at how he called me.... Dr Sokolov. The papers and the documents with a new face did good on these fools to believe that I'm some random Scientist and not a wanted War criminal named, Ivanovich.

The only people who knew about me was my past colleague, my Agent and myself. One, a trapped psychopath... two a bloodlined assassin and three the beholder of all the cards in the game.

"Its okay, I found him first. He will want to meet his master. Let me in and yes.. dont allow anyone in until I come out."

They quickly gave a curt nod, "Sir, yes sir!"

I went through the automatic-sliding doors. The hallway was now dark and it wasnt spotless white. If it wasnt for my heightened senses I might take forever to reach the other end. The reason why we keep it complete dark down here is beacuse the monster that crawls beyond the hallway can't function properly in complete datkness. Call it.. its weakness... one of its weakness.

The chamber is one of the two rooms in the building that has got a full lock-down facility when anything goes wrong within the research walls. The other one is my office on the topmost floor with a secret elevator that led straight to the undergrounds, during emergencies.