White Hallways

Heyyyyyyy!

Guys... if you're enjoying the content I write.. please leave a vote and a comment. It motivates me to write further and I feel extremely grateful that I'm doing something that gives happiness to another.

Trust me... but, it's happiness unlike any other...

Like.comment.vote.fan.

Dont forget to follow me up!

Happy reading❤

--------------

Okay.

Turns out that the part with "white hallways and white floors" was a written truth. I couldn't shake off the queer feeling that these never ending spotless white hallways gave me.

I just... just..  for some reason, this place terrified me.

Bad things always happened in movies when it has anything to do with Scientists and white hallways. Take the case for, Jurassic Park, Divergent, Maze runner, Stranger Things, Resident Evil and many more have the same messed up deals with white hallways!

I don't get it!

Maybe I'm being paranoid or... just for a small percent of my utmost fear I am true.

That icy cold stare of those pale blue eyes has my mind doing triple flips.

What if.. what if, just the way Alexis said... that something is going on in here? What if... they are experimenting on wolves and drawing serums to inject them on people? What if... these people are the ones who made Zack, what he is now? What if... what if, all this is a trap?

I felt a hand land on my shoulder and I jumped out of my living soul. I screeched and turned around only to find a rather annoyed Adrian.

"Jesus! shut up, will you?" Adrian muttered pushing past me.

I glared at him as he walked ahead.

"You seem a little jumpy today.." Damian remarked. "Jumpy and constantly zoning out. You do know the assignment on this tour is gonna be graded.. right?"

He sounded like a worried mother.

I rolled my eyes and scoffed at him. "Yeah.. I do know."

I did not see Dr. Sokolov anymore and Im breathing with relief. The tour was taken over by his assisstant in the pencil skirt and I was glad about the switch. He creeps me out to an extent that I cant comprehend. I was okay with him.. until I saw or probably hallucinated those silver linings in his blue eyes.

If he really is.. what I think he probably could be.. then I'm pretty sure we are all dead by now. No words exchanged.. amd that would be the end of the story.

I let a weak laugh at the thoughts zooming past my head.

I craned my head to find that raven hoodied boy. I sighed in relief, when I found him and from the fact that he was alright.

He was talking with Adrian and laughing at the same time. Grace was nowhere to be found around him and I felt a little lighter.

I watched the way how his eyes crinkled and I smiled at the sight. His blue eyes beamed with happiness and I was thankful for whatever Adrian said to bring that beautiful smile on his face.

I thanked God, for letting him be alright through the tour. The thoughts that this tour not only had to do with Scientists but also hospital-related stuff, kind of set me off in the beginning from fearing what toll it would take on Zack.