Beautiful

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!

Im back!

There is an important note(s) at the end of the chapter under the Author's Note.. so dont forget to read it! 😂😂😅😅😅

Happy reading!

-------------------------------

Ever felt that wave of Euphoria hit you out of nowhere? Those strong winds of confused emotions... that feels so wrongly good?

The warmness that cascaded down me, made my heart flutter in a way it wasnt supposed to.

This was wrong.

Way wrong.

But... could I stop the warmness the action filled in me? Could I stop my pounding heartbeats? Could I stop the butterflies in my stomach? Could I stop the shivers that ran down my spine from the pure bliss I was getting? The answer is.. No.

The only thing I could stop is.. my breath, my actions, my entirety and everything that I represented.

Speaking in easier words... I froze, like a deer in headlights.

His warm lips pressed against my own and that alone sent my mind into haywire. All I did was fist his shirt staring right at his closed eyes, not kissing him back... but allowing him to do whatever he wanted to do with me at the same time.

And he did.

His soft plump lips took the initiative unlike mine and worked his art of magic. He nibbled on my lower lip for a while and went back to encompass my lips with his own.

The kiss was pure filled with a longing emotion of bliss. It sure was a little desperate, but it was innocemt at the same time.

There were no tongues... no bitings... nothing that reflected eroticism. The way how I was straddling his thighs.. did reflect that.. but the position was least of my concerns, when it comes to my heart that seemed to be on a 1500mt run, with a probable heart stroke.

His hands snaked around my waist tighter pressing me closer to his chest, so close that I could feel his pounding heart... or maybe it was just mine that resonated through him.. if that's even possible.

I gasped into the kiss and was forced to fold my arms around his neck from the tightening of his grip. He opened his eyes and his vibrant silver-lined blue eyes met mine, adding trouble in me as I could feel the numbness in my knees and a strange feeling creep up my heart.

He smiled into the kiss, his teeth clashed against my pressed lips. His eyes crinkled and I could only stare back at them with widened eyes, like the way I had been doing for the past 5 minutes, ever since he began saying stuff and kissing me. I fisted his shirt from all the confusion and the amount of unbelievable thoughts that flooded in my mind.

Ray swiped his tongue between my lips and a shudder ran through me as my mouth parted open, to his request.

It was too much.

All of this... was something that just couldn't fit into the section of playing-around anymore.

My bestfriend slash childhood friend slash Zack slash Zack, who is apparently not Zack for the moment slash Ray was kissing me with feelings. Feelings that I have longed to experience for all my life with the one that I would fall in love with and that scared me because...

The person.. who was kissing me...

Wasn't Zack. It wasnt just  anyone.. it was Ray, within Zack's body.