Liar Liar

Heyyyyyyyy... welcome back! Sorry for the late update!

I hope you enjoy this chapter!

Also, there is one.... slight.... mature scene, which is technically NOT mature... but you'll see... its kinda a mixture of bad decisions and mature scene plus my most favourite "cringe"

Lmao.

Anyways happy reading! Look out for ●●●●●

Happy reading!

Azalea POV:

My heart was beating widely in a state of confusion as I saw Zack distancing himself from me. It felt like the dagger in my bones was moving slowly as I felt the sting of pain rushing into me.

I stood idly in the parking lot like an idiot, while watching my bestfriend suffering over something.

"Zack!" I cried his name helplessly, hoping he would listen and let me comfort him.

But he just hobbled away holding his abdomen. I desperately called out to him, but he was just running away. Not far away, he slumped to the ground, dropping his bags and books.

Arghhhhh f*ck this s*it!

I strided towards him and fell to the floor, pulling his face on my laps.

"Zack!" I cried again but then he was not responding. His blue orbs were pale and were looking back at me.

I checked for his breathing, but all seemed fine.

But... he was not.

"j-just... just... h-hang in t-there...." Isaid in a panicked tone as I began fumbling in my backpack for my phone.

I cant possibly ask for any help from the people around. I cant risk to get him discovered.

I frantically pulled his cap lower at that thought and went back to searching my phone, while caressing his cheeks to keep his eyes open.

"I-I will... g-get you help... ...... arghh f*cking goddamned useless gadget! Where the heck are you?" I partially yelled in annoyance. My fingers finally caught the smooth rectangular ridge and I pulled it out.

I took my phone out and dialed in Luciel's number.

My gaze, was pierced someplace else, keeping a lookout.. so that nobody can see us here.

The call began connecting as I heard the rings. One ring... two rings.... four rings...

"Just...hang in there Zack... Im calling for help."

I heard the line come alive as I heard Luciel's crisp voice on the other side, but that stayed for just two seconds. "Hey Lea-"

"What the hell?" I yelled as my phone was snatched away. I turned around fiercely and came face to face with the bright gleaming silver-lined orbs.

My eyes widened as I felt my heartbest rise drastically.

My body went back to the frozen mode and all I could process for the moment was to stare back at his dreamy eyes.

"Hi.." he said breathing out. His breath was minty and warm.

My words were stuck at my throat as I couldnt even formulate a sentence.

He blew air on my face shamelessly. "Close... arent we?" He asked lowly, with his eyes boring holes into mine.

Thats when things snapped and I realised how close we were infact. There was not much distance between our faces.... not even by 14cms...

THE HYBRID  On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara