the first Rejection?

Author's Note:

Welcome back!

Happy reading!❤

I sat out on the bench breathing in the calm soothing wind. The smell of green grass wafted up my nostrils and I liked it all. But, my mind was a mess and my heart... just confused for a reason I couldnt understand. I sighed closing my eyes and shivered from the weird sparks flowing in me.

I kept my palm on my chest and heard the rhythm beyond it.

What is going on with me?

Nothing went right after that night. Its been a week... and still, nothing seems right. Everything is just confusing me and I hate where this was going. All I wanted, was that memory to be erased...

That memory...

Flashback
-One week earlier-

His body hovered over mine with his legs on the either side of my body and one of his hands gripping my waist, while the other clasped around my shoulder.

This is a dream right?

Just then my gaze caught his and found the silver linings floating on his dark blue orbs gleaming like Black Magic. He did not blink his eyes, nor did he breathe... but, just stared into my soul. His intense gaze was so terrifying that made me want to hide in a corner. His whole scent was shutting my mind down and killing my last remaining brain cells.

In panic, I moved my leg and his grip faltered making him lose his balance.

Everything came back to me when he broke his eye contact and I realised that everything and anything that was happening right now.. WASNT A DREAM!

My eyes widened in shock, "YOU!! YOU!" Anger hit me like a bullet train and I could  feel the Adrenaline flowing in my veins.

I was mad. Mad as hell and I know he sensed it too since he backed away from me. I wiped away my lips in frusturation and mentally cried. My breathing got heavier and heavier from trying to supress the demon inside me who wanted to kill people right now.

I looked at him in one swing of my head. He wore a confused.. terrified expression almost  as if he wanted to say something. His silver blue eyes looked nothing like that seducing satan who had made his appearances before.

"You... you...kissed me?" I said gritting my teeth and my fingers automatically grabbed a fistful of the covers hoping that it would try to keep my self.

"You... you're.. not happy?" He stuttered.

Happy? HAPPY?

"Zack... get out of here before I kill you with my bare hands." I said clenching my jaws and gripping the covers even harder.

"You.. you're rejecting me?" He squeaked.. his voice almost inaudible.

Thats it Satan!

The whole barrier of 'keep yourself composed' shattered and fell down just as i heard that.

"YAAARGGGFGHHHHHHHH!!! YOU PSYCHOPATHIC JERK!" I lurched in his direction with my hands open and yelling loudly.

His eyes widened and he instinctively got up and dashed out of the door. I fell to the floor hurting my arm but nothing was gonna stop me from beating the s*it out of that f*ckboy. I ran out of the door but he was way faster and he slammed his door right on my face.

"Get back here Zack! Imma kill you today!" I pounded on his door but there was no response from the other side.

I wanted to go to an empty field and scream for an hour. I waited outside his room for 10 minutes but then finally gave up knowing that he wont answer me.