Silver

Authors note:

Hey y'all. Welcome back! This chapter is pretty long. And... to give a heads up. Those below 15... might wanna skip some parts at the beginning and at the end😅

Look out for '$$*$$'

Azalea POV:

I thanked the librarian and walked out with my reference book and a novel that caught my eye. Damian was waiting outside, leaning against the wall. His eyes were pierced into his phone. I sighed, shaking my head.

He turned his around to see me and smiled widely. I smiled back as he jogged upto me.

"You done?" He asked me smiling.

"Yep!" I replied walking along beside him.

"There is some meeting today. The Student Body Council... I guess there wont be any classes because of that."

"Ughh.. today?" I groaned. I wanted to go home and get some serious shut eye. Im also a member of that Body... It is really bothersome sometimes and it gets really... really exhausting

"Sucker!" Damian smirked at me pulling one of his idiotic grins. I shot him a death glare and pouted.

"Okay. What are we gonna do for right now?" Damian chirped.

There all a whole load of meetings today for our class's teachers and The Student Body Council meetings arent up until the next 4 hours. So.. for now, we're kinda jobless.

"I dont know..." I shrugged. I stopped suddenly when I remembered something. "-oh wait!"

Damian stopped walking and turned to face me.

"I've to get some medic from the pharmacy... Zack, has been dressing up his wounds by himself from the past 2 days and Im pretty sure he's doing a very bad job out of it." I said looking at the dark haired boy.

He hummed in response "alright... but first, lets get something to eat!"

I laughed at his childish excitement over food. To be honest, I loved food a lot too, just like Damian. Food was always my loyal companion after my pillow and it never failed to surprise me. Well.. but Adrian... Adrian is just on a completely different planet when it comes to food. Dont even try to throw shades on us, referring to my immature messy eating cousin.

He laughed back and we both walked to the cafeteria.

******

$$*$$ stop

Okay. Coming to the cafeteria, was the worst choice.

I saw the couple near the corridor strangling on each other. A feminine figure was pressed against a manly figure who had his back pressed into the wall. Their mouths encompassed and strong veined hands running on the girl's neck... back... and other stuff.

I heard Damian screech and mutter some cuss words. A warm hand slipped over my eyes, blinding my vision.

"Kids shouldn't watch it!" Damian hissed into my ears.

"Are you forgetting that Im 17 plus older to you?" I said lifting my chin up. I scoffed and had the image of the gross kissing scene being replayed in my mind.

Yes. Anybody kissing out in public was super cringe to me. Even, if it were my classmates, neighbours, actors in a movie or any literal random strangers... I would just take a detour to avoid them at my bests. The only people I find kissing as okay infront of my eyes, is my parents. They are too sweet and close... and in real love, that I dont get any cringe at all.