Chapter 21

September-12-2015

In the evening I hanged out with Maryam again. We went to beach. It was an amazing view! Sand and crystal-clear water. The breeze was cool. I was sitting next to her on sand . I had the bracelet with me which I wanted to give her. She was looking fabulous in Capri pants and half hand floral t-shirt. She was speaking about her family. Both her dad and mom were doctors. She loved her dad. She said that he is very supportive and always motivated her. She told that her mom was an amazing cook and she would take me to their place one day to make me taste all those dishes. I took this as a chance and asked her if I could give her something. Her eyes grew bigger in excitement. I took out the golden bracelet box from my pocket and gave it to her. She opened the box with excitement. I saw her eyes. She was really happy. She asked me to put it on her wrist. It looked so good on her. She said a thank you and that she liked it very much. Later we came back to Abu's place and had dinner. I heard a knock at my door when I was working on my laptop. She opened the door slightly. I saw her and having her in the same room made me more excited. She thanked me again for the bracelet. It was nothing. She actually deserved a lot. She came forward and stood near me and I stood up just looking at her. Then she did something unexpected. She hugged me. I was really surprised as I didn't expect that from her. But she felt so comfortable in my arms. She was compact. We held each other like that for few minutes and then she moved away. Even though it was against my wish, I let her go. Hugging her wasn't enough for a hot-blooded male like me. She gave a warm smile and said a goodnight and left. 

It was an amazing day and I loved hanging out with her and hugging her.

September-18-2015

Today was one of the ecstatic days of my life. Few days had passed by after we came back from Dubai. Maryam was more comfortable with me now. I was really held up with this Singapore project. It was so time consuming and a huge project. On top of that there was this ball party which I didn't want to attend. But I had to. I wanted to take Maryam as my date. I called her to my cabin. I asked her if she could accompany me tonight to the party. She raised her right eyebrow in question and said that generally secretaries accompany their bosses. I lied to her saying that my secretary, Anna was going out of town tonight. She gave a thought for sometime and said a yes. My happiness knew no bounds. I gave her a half day leave so that she would go to spa and relax. Later, I called my secretary, Anna into my cabin and asked her to purchase a very good evening gown, a clutch bag, jeweler and a pair of sandals for Maryam. She was sad. I knew I had to take her but I wanted Maryam to come with me. She immediately recovered her expression and said okay. Of course, she had to follow my orders. Sometimes, you need to sacrifice your fun for your job. SOMETIMES!

I went to Maryam's house in the evening to pick her up. I couldn't believe my eyes. She was looking like some nymph. I couldn't bat my eyelashes. She was damn beautiful. She sat next to me in the passenger seat and I immediately complimented her. 

She had put a red lipstick which made her lips look fuller. I fought my urge to kiss her. I never make the first move because few girls become too dramatic after the kiss as if I forced myself upon them. I had to stay safe.

We went to the party hall and there were many media people who took snaps of me and Maryam. I felt great to have her in my arms when everyone over there envied us. Everything went well. After dinner, Stephany came to meet me. I saw her in the party before but I clearly avoided her. She accompanied one of my rivals. She was may be my fifteenth girlfriend, I wasn't sure. But I didn't want her to create trouble in front of Maryam. Too late, she already started hugging me and caressing my back. Shit! I didn't know what she was doing. For fuck's sake, we had our respective dates. Then she kissed on my cheeks and whispered in my ears saying she still missed me. I was in no mood to be with her. I pushed her away and saw Maryam but she was nowhere to be seen. I was worried as she was nowhere to be seen. But as I guessed it right. She was waiting near our car. I went and asked her for apologies but she was furious. She started asking me questions about Stephany. I told her the truth and she was hurt to know that I had so many girlfriends in life. I didn't get what was her problem. I got furious and mocked at her saying as if she didn't have boyfriends before. She told that she dated only six guys. A pang of jealousy hit me. But I avoided it. Later, I went to drop her. She just got down from the car. I couldn't see her being hurt. So I got down and hugged her. She started crying in my arms. I pacified her because I couldn't see her like that. Then suddenly she lifted her face and kissed me. My whole body was on fire. I instantly responded to her kiss. She broke the kiss after sometime and without making an eye contact, she ran inside her home. 

I wanted to follow her but I didn't. According to my experience, girls need space and we should not bombard them with questions about the kiss. But the kiss was so amazing.

Hey my High Fliers!!

Make my day by VOTING, COMMENTING, SHARING and FOLLOWING me on Wattpad.

Love you all <3 XOXO