Chapter 51

Hey guys!! sorry that I could not post another chapter yesterday.

So there you go.... A DOUBLE UPDATE :D 

A week passed and I was working in a café as a waitress from the last three days.

I loved this job. There were new people. It was such a happy environment. There were friends, couples and families who used to visit. They all looked very happy and I loved meeting all of them.

I was getting ready for café. I was wearing a white shirt and a black pencil skirt which was the uniform.

I had my breakfast and was about to leave when I saw a black Audi in front of my home and I saw Luiz.

I took large footsteps and went to him.

"What the hell are you doing here?", I asked him.

"I came here for you.", he said.

"To torture me?", I asked.

He took a deep breath.

"I am sorry for that night.", he said.

I walked past him.

He held my hand.

"Don't walk away. Please.", he said.

"Stop your drama.", I said.

"Let's go back home.", he said.

"In your dreams.", I said.

"Please Lara.", he said.

A person got out of that car. My heart almost stopped beating.

Maryam! Am I seeing a ghost? How come Maryam is here when she was dead.

"Luiz it's time. We have to leave.", Maryam said.

I kept staring.

"Lara, meet Maryam, and Maryam meet my wife, Lara.", he said.

I was shocked was an understatement.

"Hello Lara.", she said with a smile which was fake.

"Hmm. You were dead right?", I asked.

"I was not.", she said with an audacity in her voice.

Tears were pricking from my eyes but I controlled them.

She is alive. The love of his life is alive. They both look so good together, like they are made for each other. They can live happily ever after.

I don't know why I had a pang of jealousy in the pit of my stomach. I felt like an intruder.

"Shall we leave?", she asked.

"Come with me.", he asked me.

"I am not coming anywhere.", I said and I ran inside without looking back.

I ran to my room and cried.

I thought that I hate him. Then why am I crying? I should control myself.

I peeped through my window and saw if they left and they did. I went to café.

After two days when I went back to my home from work as usual, I saw Caroline in my home.

When did she come back?

She was speaking to my grand mom. They both seemed happy talking about things.

"Lara darling! How are you?", she asked.

"I am fine.", I said and went and hugged her.

I missed her so much. May be if she was there, what happened between me and Luiz would have never happened.