Chapter 43

I woke up in the morning and saw that Luiz was not next to me.

I sat up on the bed and saw that he was wearing running shoes and was dressed in a white polo shirt and black shorts.

"Are you going out?", I asked.

"Yeah its Saturday and I am going for a jog. Would you like to join me?", he asked.

"Yeah sure.", I said.

I quickly got dressed and saw that I didn't have a pair of shoes.

"I don't have shoes.", I said.

"Wear one of mine.", he said.

I selected one pair but it was a bit loose because my foot weren't as broad as his but it was manageable. Thanks to my long foot.

He started jogging like a pro.

I was breathing hard after the first round and this was my second round.

"I can't.. I can't jog anymore.", I said panting.

"What??? That's all? Okay at least finish this round.", he said.

I sat on one of the benches of the huge park and he finished five more rounds.

His stamina is amazing!

After that he brought me to the basketball court of our lawn.

"I shall go to the room. I don't know to play.", I said.

"No problem, join me.", he said.

We started playing basketball after doing some warm up exercices.

I was really-really bad at it.

After almost forty minutes I was learned how to dribble properly and put the ball in the basket.

After teaching me Luiz was uncontrollable. He was moving the ball around his body like it was weightless. He moved the ball in all the directions possible.

'Snatch the ball from me.", he said in a challenging tone.

I was all the time running behind him or covering him. I tried to do my best to prevent him to put a basket. But he was putting the ball in the basket from different directions and distance. But he was too good and this was my first time to even play basket ball.

It got more annoying when Luiz started moving the ball around my neck, my waist, calves etc..

He was enjoying doing so. Well I was not.

"I am going.", I said and started walking away.

"Hey I am sorry. Okay your turn. I will try to snatch it from you.", he said laughing.

"Okay.", I said.

I was dribbling quick. I shot twice. I was jumping with joy and he was looking at me.

After my third goal I observed that he was just pretending to play but he was actually letting me win deliberately and I caught him doing that red handed.

"Get lost.", I said playfully and threw the ball on him. He smiled like a teenage guy.

I ran away inside the home.

While having breakfast together, he said, "Let's go out for dinner tonight."

"Official party?", I asked him.

"No a casual dinner... like just you and me.", he said.

Is his mental condition fine?

"Anything special?", I asked him.