Chapter 27

"How are you related to Luiz?", I asked him.

His face turned red with anger.

"My brother is in jail because of that bastard!", he said.

I smelled trouble.

"What is the name of your brother?", I asked.

"Daniel.", he said.

My mind went blank! This guy in front of me was that drug dealer's brother.

Oh god!

"So, you kidnapped me to take revenge?", I asked.

"No.", he said.

"Then?", I asked him.

"Guess you finished having food.", he said.

I saw the packet in front of me. It was empty.

He tied my hands back.

"Tell me why you kidnapped me." I shouted.

"Shut up! You are such a curious character. Can't you just keep your mouth shut?", he shouted back.

His voice was heavy and scary.

"Please tell me.", I said.

He sighed heavily. Then he put that plaster on my mouth again and I was unable to talk.

Four days passed and I never saw David again. Whenever I needed food or had any sorts of other requirements one of the body builders were available.

I wondered why he kidnapped me?

May be for money. But Luiz will not pay him a penny if that is the case. He won't even care if I died. I wondered if Luiz even knew that I was kidnapped. He might have known if he got a ransom call. But will I die if he would not pay money to them?

I had so many things going in mind.

I think I would go mad.

Suddenly the door opened and I saw David.

He came to me and opened the plaster on my mouth.

"Why did you kidnap me?", I asked.

"So, you started again.", he said.

I sighed.

Why can't he answer me properly?

He knelt in front of me.

"I kidnapped you for ransom.", he said.

"Oh, in that case, you just wasted your money in feeding me and paying those bodybuilders. Luiz doesn't care for me. He would not bother even if you kill me. Paying ransom for me will be a joke of the decade. Moreover, when you kidnapped me outside his home, I was actually thrown out of house like a trash. That is the reason why you could kidnap me so easily because there was no security around.", I said.

"You definitely deserve someone better. Anyways, Luiz agreed to pay me the ransom. So, you shall be free day after tomorrow.", he said.

I was surprised!

Luiz agreed to pay ransom for me? It is a happy news.

"Can I ask you something?", I asked him.

"Where do you work?", I asked.

"This is my work. Taking revenge for my brother. ", he said.

"Why do you want to take revenge? Why can't you forgive people?", I asked.

"Not everyone is kind like you Lara. He got my brother arrested and very cleverly, he denied his involvement. I agree he was never involved in supply of drugs but he was a very good customer of my bro. Once he decided not to take drugs he exposed my brother.", he said.

"No, your brother threatened him.", I said.

"I don't care. He ruined my family. So, I wanted to destroy his family too and that is the reason why I killed Maryam with my own hands.", he said.

His declaration shocked me.

The person kneeling in front of me was a murderer. How come someone kill a person?

"You killed Maryam?", I asked.

"Yes, and I would kill him too.", he said shouting at me.

"I will never let you do that. You already took one life. I cannot let you take another life.", I said.

"If that is the case, then I will kill you too.", he said.

I looked straight into his eyes.

"Why did you not kill me yet?", I asked.

"I don't know why but I don't feel like killing you. Moreover, I killed her for revenge. But now the requirement is different. I want money now. Also, he doesn't love you. So, there is no point in killing you.", he said.

I felt sad again.

"What exactly happened that night?", I asked him.

"Which night?", he asked

"The night you killed Maryam.", I said.

"She was my target since long because Luiz was crazy about her and I knew that if I kill her, he would be understanding the pain of losing a loved one. But I never got a chance because she was always accompanied by security. But I don't know why that night she went to her home without any security. My men informed me that she went to her home all alone. I knew that it was a golden chance. So my men followed her and even I reached her home from my cottage. She was all alone. We rang the doorbell and she opened it. I jumped immediately in front of her with a gun and my other men came behind me and locked the door. She started screaming loud. So one of my men shut her mouth by placing his palm by going behind her. She elbowed his stomach hard and turned back to push him and then I shot her from the back. She collapsed immediately and we left the place.", he said.

I was shocked. He was narrating about it like a story and he had no regrets.

"Then why do you want kill Luiz even now?", I asked.

"Because he destroyed us. I will kill him.", he said with some kind of satisfaction.

"Your brother is alive. But the girl he loved is no more. You hurt him more than you think David. So please stop all this now.", I said.

"I lost my mom because of him. My mom died of heart attack after listening to the news that my brother was involved in all this. Can you get her back Lara?", he asked.

"I can't bring her back and even your brother is to blamed for it because he was at fault too.", I said.

"This argument can go on forever.", saying that, he put that plaster on my mouth again.

He was about to leave but he turned back and said, "My mom's name was also Lara."

He left the room.

I was still.

He is having some kind of emotional attachment towards me. I should stop him to kill Luiz. Probably he might change his mind. But how?

Hey my High Fliers!!

You guyz like David?

Make my day by VOTING, COMMENTING, SHARING and FOLLOWING me on Wattpad.

Love you all <3 XOXO