Chapter 63

I know that he loves me. By his feather like touch, his body warmth, the way he hugs me and the way he kisses me. It has lot of love and passion. A desire! A desire for me!

He did everything to support me. I knew initially he hated me and hurt me a lot.
But now he regrets it and is willing to straightening things up.

But it's me who is spoiling everything now.

No, I can't do this.

I went to his room and knocked it.

He opened the door.

I stood there looking at his cute yet handsome face.

He was still hurt and I could make that out.

"I am sorry.", I said.

He gave me a very dry smile which didn't reach his eyes.

"Its okay Lara. Goodnight.", he said.

I couldn't take it anymore.

I went a step forward inside the room and slammed my lips on his lips as my hands cupped his face.

I felt his hands going around my waist and pulling my body closer to his.

The next second, he was responding to the kiss with fervor like he was claiming me.

My hands started moving around his torso and I felt him tense under my touch.

We continued to kiss for long. It seemed like eternity.

Finally, we broke the kiss.

We were panting heavily.

"I love you.", I said without breaking my eye contact with him.

His eyes grew bigger in surprise and his eyebrows automatically rose.

"What?", he asked as if he was confirming about what he just heard.

"I love you Luiz!", I said again.

In an instant, he hugged me tight.

"Finally, you said it again. I was waiting for this moment like hell!" he said.

"I love you so much Luiz. You mean world to me!", I said hugging him back firmly.

"I know Lara. I know your feelings towards me. But it is just that I wanted you to confess it.", he said.

He broke the hug and looked at me.

He gave the most heart warming smile.

I blushed at the sight.

He kissed me again and without breaking the kiss he slammed the door behind me and crushed my body to him so much that even air couldn't pass between us.

This time he was unstoppable. His hands raked around my body, face and hair.

He opened his eyes and I saw them burning with desire.

His lips went to my cheeks, neck, collar bone and shoulder and the again came back to neck.

I lifted my chin up to give him more access as my hands were raking his silky hair.

He then rained kisses over my forehead, my eyes, my cheeks and my chin.

"Be mine. Forever!", he said as he stopped kissing me.

His hot breath fanned my face.

"I am all yours.", I said looking into his eyes.

"Really?", he asked with an amusing smile on his face.

I nodded my head in a yes.

He held my palms and took a step forward which made me step back in a reflex and I stumbled on the bed. He hovered over me.

I kept my hands on his chest.

My palms were the only thing separating us.

I looked into his eyes.

"Do you trust me Lara?", he asked.

I took a deep breath and closed my eyes.

Of Course, I do.

But I knew where this was leading to.

I opened my eyes and saw that he was waiting impatiently for my reply.

"Yes!", I said.

He lips descended to mine again and kissed me with deep passion.

Our hearts were beating wildly against each other.

I pressed myself closer and closer to him.

"I can't wait anymore Lara.", saying that, he looked at me like I was the only girl on the planet.

"You look so beautiful. You are so pure. You are the most innocent girl I have ever met in my life.", he said.

I gasped as his thumb moved at the bottom of my lip.

"You are so attractive in every sense.", he said.

I closed my eyes at the feeling running through my nerves.

"I imagined this. I imagined us like this many a times Lara.", he said.

I opened my eyes in shock.

Did I hear him right?

He gave me a devilish smile.

He stood up and took off his hoodie and tossed it on the floor.

Then his jacket and then his shirt.

He turned me back such that I was resting on my stomach.

He brushed all my hair to one side and unzipped my dress in a hurry as if he was scared to waste even a second.

He pulled my whole dress down. 

"Wow!" he said and I turned red like a ripe tomato.

He fisted my hair and pulled my head back gently.

I gasped when his tongue came in contact with my neck and a low moan escaped my mouth unintentionally.

He held my hand and tuned me to face him such that I was resting on my back.

But I felt that my strapless bra was gone.

When did he remove it?

His eyes were dark.

He looked into my eyes and said, "So fucking wow!"

The next second, his mouth captured one of my twin peaks and his hand was on the other one.

He started with kisses and then rolled his tongue.

He slowly bit me such that a gasp escaped my mouth with an unexplained pleasure.

He continued his torture as he kept kissing my whole body like there was no tomorrow.

Slowly, the heap of our clothes grew on the floor and he entered me slowly and gently.

He started moving slowly but later, his thrusts became harder and faster which made him and me moan and groan in pleasure.

That night, was the most beautiful night of my life as we lost ourselves into the shuddering ecstasy as we became one!

It felt like heaven!

I got the love of my life. The only love of my life... Luiz <3

Hey my High Fliers!!

I am not really that great at writing such scenes. But I still tried my best :P

Make my day by VOTING, COMMENTING, SHARING and FOLLOWING me on Wattpad.

Love you all <3 XOXO

For more updates follow me on Instagram at anjana_1118