Chapter 62

I stood there staring at his back as he left the dance floor.

I felt rejected all of a sudden.

He went and sat with a crowd of his friends.

Even Eric was there.

He sat in between two girls holding a glass of drink.

My heart lurched after seeing the sight in front of me.

One girl removed his hoodie and ran her long fingers through his hair.

He leaned his head back in some sort of pleasure.  As if he was enjoying it.

I saw around me and I realized that I was still standing on the dancefloor.

I went and sat across a table which was two tables away from him and continued staring at him.

His friend Eric was staring at me with his devilish eyes.

My eyes went back to Luiz.

This time, the other girl pulled his face and was about to kiss his lips.

He just averted his face on time and the kiss fell on the corner of his mouth.

What the hell? He is mine!

I saw Maryam who went near his table.

She screamed something which was not properly audible due to the loud music and those two girls left the place.

She sat in between Eric and Luiz.

She faced Luiz squarely and started talking to him.

Then Luiz's eyes shifted on me.

I quickly moved my eyes away from him and turned my head the other side.

So, now it's her turn!

I didn't dare to look towards him.

Merely ten minutes passed and this time, Luiz was on the dancefloor with a very hot blonde girl.

She wore some skimpy blue top and skinny jeans which hugged her body like her next skin.

They were swaying at the music like the masterpiece of a music was composed for them.

The music ended.

Thank goodness!

Luiz held her hand and kissed it.

My blood boiled instantly.

He took her to the bar counter and bought her drinks which they started drinking together one after the other.

I knew he was doing it on purpose.

Well, I will show my talent too.

I looked around the club for any random guy.

Finally, my eyes met a guy's eyes.

I gave him the widest smile possible.

He looked away.

Shit! This is not going well!

But then he looked at me again and this time I swayed my hair back on my shoulder and gave him the same wide smile.

He waved his hand.

Yasss!!

I waved my hand back at him.

After few minutes, he came to me and asked if I would like to have drinks with him.

I said I would like to dance with him to which he agreed gladly.