2 Cubicle

"That's good...", she said.
-silence-
"You know what, lucky you! Cuz a while ago a student is inquiring for a room but he said he'll look for more dorms. He didn't reserved the room. But..."

"But..?" I said while I put both of my hands on the edge of the chair.

" The only room available is a cubicle", she said to me with a worry face.

*A CUBICLE?! Isn't that the bathroom!*

"A w-what again?", I made a confused face. Because I really was confused.

"I'll show you.."
I followed her. We went on a lift and she pressed the highest floor. (7th floor) When we stepped out. I couldn't hear anything. It's sooooo quiet up here. My body got a little excited. I love quiet places.
She opened a door.
"Oh...."

"Welcome to the cubicle!", she said with a happy tone.

Well it's not that bad. I thought it was a cubicle from the bathroom but it turned out to be a small room only for one person. It's located jn a large room where the air condition is centralised and the cubicles are next to each other. It's highly convenient. You got a bed, a study desk, closet, and shelves. The only problem was here is only one bathroom and my 'cubicle-mates' and I are supposed to share it.
It's fine by me.

"Well?..." I almost forgot she was with me.

"Uhmm...I like it." I smiled to her.

"Are you sure you're going to take it? You see, it's the only one left..."

"Yes. I'll tak-" She interrupted me. I wasn't done speaking yet.

"No one really want to take this cubicle though. I'm surprised you will." She said out of the blue.

What do you mean by that, miss??

She continued, "Students avoid getting close to the boy next door...or boy next cubicle I should say."

"Huh? Why?" I asked.

She came close to me. "The owner of that cubicle.." She pointed to the one beside mine. "...He's...I don't know...mean?"

"You're not sure?"

"Well, a lot of students are complaining about him and his attitude." She explained to me.

"Oh....well I don't care about him. I came here to study not to mess with him." I said confidently to her.

She smiled and we went back to the office. I signed the papers and paid for the first semester that I'll be staying there.
I'm really happy because it's like I never left my school in Busan. The staff brings around the values that were taught in my former school.

I went back to my auntie's house and stayed there until the first week of August starts.

College here I go!