48 Monday ( Spend The Night With You)

<Monday>

-Jimin POV-

I have plans today that might get Sara's attention more into me rather than Jungkook. I'm not in a fight with Jungkook or whatever. I'm just getting what is mine. And Sara is mine.

-Sara POV-

Today is Monday and I plan to meet Jungkook in his house. It's not so far from here.

I texted him that I'll be coming and he replied with a 'yeah sure. I'll be expecting you.'

I miss his sweet and loving side. I hope he shows me that today. I suddenly felt the need to be loved.

I took a bus to his house and I went off the bus at a street. I can walk from here. I can see his house. I'm so happy!

I rang the doorbell. He opened the door.

"Baby!" He showed me his bunny smile and hegged me. I'm so happy he's back. I hugged him too.

Oh, Jungkook! I love you.

Oops sorry....trying to love you.

He let me inside and we sat on the couch side by side.

"What are you watching?" I asked.

He put his hand over my left shoulder and he faced me.

"Avengers" and he cheekily giggled. Oh you're so cute!

We watched half of it until his phone rang.

"Oh okay. I'll do it. Yeah." He hung up. I looked at him with my eyebrows knitted.

"Sorry. Law stuff" he said while raising his shoulders.

"How long are you gonna spen time on that?" I asked.

He rubbed the back of his neck and smiled tiredly at me.

"Probably until night time. It's complicated. I'll just—" I cut him off.

"No, it's okay. There is still tomorrow for us to bond." I stood up and smiled at him.

He scoffed and also stood up.

He brings me closer to him and kissed my forehead.

"I love you." He said. And with that I got outside his home.

I sighed and took the bus to go back to my house.

As I got off, I walked towards the house and I saw Jimin resting his back on his car and he is facing our gate.

"Jimin?" I called him while slowly coming towards him. He looked at me and immediately stood straight. He fixed his clothes and smiled at me.

"Why are you here?" I asked.

"You bored?" He suddenly asked.

"Huh?" I said with confusion.

He suddenly grabbed my wrist and pulled me to the passager seat. What is wrong with him?? Is he kidnapping me? If so, then I can clearly see him. Where are you taking me you pabo?!

He drove us to an.......

.......

AMUSEMENT PAAAAARK!!

Woaaaaaah. It's been years since I last visited an amusement park. I widened my eyes and stare at the big roller coasters. Jimin was parking the car and I can't help but jump from my seat with so much excitement.

"Chill. We have plenty of time." He chuckled looking at me.

When he unlocked the car, I immediately went outside and continue to stare at the rides. I had a huuuge smile plastered on my face.