7 Noises

Mr. Park finished first and headed to the dorm, I think.
After I was done, I put the plate back to the counter and headed to the dorm.
I entered and took the lift to my floor.
It was quiet, just like how I like it.
I took a shower and changed into my sleeping clothes.
I studied my notes for a bit and read a few lessons on my book for advance reading.
I fixed my place and got ready to sleep.
As I was about to turn off the light, I heard a noise.

"Hmmmp" The voice sounds annoyed and tired.

It continues for about a minute until I got my courage to check what it was. I stepped outside my cubicle and tiptoed to the sound.
It was clearly from that mean guy's cubicle.
I doubted if I should knock or just leave him alone. I don't want my second night to be ruined. But he sounds as if he needs help.
I knocked and opened the door slightly. I peeked inside and his room was dark.
It was so dark.
I heard him moving from his bed and making that hurtful noise. I wlaked closer to him. My feet accidentally pushed a bottle of beer on the floor and it made quite a noise. He uncovered himself from the covers of the ned and looked at me with evil eyes.
*shit* That was scary, truly!
"Uhmm" I cannot say a word.
"What are you doing here." His voice was subtle and not....loud.
"You we're making noises and I couldn't sleep, so I decided to check out what's happening. Is something wrong?" I bravely said without stuttering.
He didn't say anything and put the covers back, covering his entire body.
"Thanks" He said under the covers.
"Huh?" I asked
"Thanks, because you woke me up from a really bad nightmare." Then I heard him sniffed and I heard him somewhat crying.
"I won't be making any noise now. Sorry about that. You can now leave." He said calmly. Still, I can hear him crying.
I followed what he said and I went back to bed.
It seems like I should be sleeping well, but I can't erase the fact that there's something wrong with the mean guy.