33 Okay, I'll Protect You Instead

-Jimin POV-

Oh....that was different.
She didn't act like that in fromt of me before.
She seemed...mad?
But why? She always acts jolly and obedient when I do bad things to her.

I srill don't care.

She didn't come back since she left. Maybe she skipped and went to the dorm.

I'll just finish the day and not talk to her.

But she's my wife...UGH!

I still won't.

*****

<next day>

-Sara POV-

Last night I cried myself out. I worn myself out and basically killed myself.

Nope. Still breathing.

I woke up feeling tired. My eyes were puffy due to my crying. I still have a runny nose and my face is red.

I don't want to attend school today, but I have to, to carch up what I missed when I left for Busan.

I didn't feel like myself today. I walked slowly. I was out of energy.

I didn't bother to check on my husband because I was still disappointed.

Although....I still have a feeling of love towards him.
It's not easy to forget about it.

I entered school and tapped my ID to the machine for my daily attendance.

As I wneter my building, I started to hear people whispering and pointing to me. This is what I feared.
That frkng Jimin did this to me.

I don't want to have enemies nor haters. I am a happy-go-lucky gal and I hate what is happening now.

I met Jungkook on the stairs. He was shocked to see my face and the state of my body.

"Hey Sara! You alright?"

I nodded and continued to walk.

He followed me. He slowly followed my pace.

" I'm sorry about yesterday. I thought you'll not attend school today. I'll talk to Jimin about this—"

I cut him off.

"No need, Jungkook. It's alright" I said. My head was staring at every step I take on the stairs.

"Well if that's what's gonna make you fine then alright."

He fastened his pace and stopped in front of me.

He spread his arms to the side so I can't pass through him.

I looked at him and he was looking directly back at me.

"But please Sara. Let me help you by protecting you from Jimin. I can make him stop."

"Jungkook—"

"I know you're married, but he's something else. I know that for now he doesn't like you. He doesn't care if he hurts someone even if you're his wife. I will help you. I will make sure he doesn't hurt you."

Wow. Don't waste your effort Jungkook.

I didn't know he will be straightforward in saying that Jimin doesn't like me.
Wait what?! What does he mean by not liking me for now. Is it possible that someday Jimin will like me back?!

I smile and I stepped another step and hugged him. He hugged me back also.

"I agree. Thank you best friend" , I said in between the hug.

-Jungkook POV-

If only you knew how much I like you, Sara.

✨PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT✨