19 We're Dating??!

Another typical school day.
I woke up at....ughz....5:30 am. So early for college? Well because I am an honor student, I obviously will spend more time at libraries to have more time to study.
As I lazily took my towel for a shower, my phone buzzed.
It was a notification from the campus officers...

"Hello student! Classes are cancelled for 3 days due to important school activities. Thank you and study well!" The message says.

I'm definitely not gonna study for those 3 days.... haha
Nah just kidding.

I was half happy and still sleepy. I took a nap again for a good 5 hours.

*BAAAAAANG!*

"AHHHH!" I woke up panicked. What the f was that?!

"Open!" A male voice was heard behind my door.

Oh sht it's Jimin. I don't look good wtf.

I got up fast and fixed my messy hair before slightly peeking through the door.

"Hmm?" I said. I don't want him to smell my morning breath.

"Get dressed."

"There's no classes today." I said confused.

He rolled his eyes. "Shut up. I'm taling you somewhere." And with that he left. He said he'll wait for me downstairs.

I closed my door and TURNED EXTRA RED. I was sooooo full of emotions. My heart kept beating so fast. So this is what love feels like...

COMMENT: What is love for you?
*what is love - TWICE* hehe

I got dressed pretty quick and looked good. Not pretty but good.
I wore a black skirt just above my knees and a white tshirt tucked in my skirt and I had a black wedged sandals for my shoes.

I was ready....I went down and met him.

There was sort of a slow motion happening while I was walking toward him. As reality stroked.....

"Why are you dressed like that? We're just going out for breakfast at the street." He said with an annoyed face.

Well don't act like that Mr. 
You should be thankful I agreed to go out with you.

Secretly......I considered this our FIRST date haha!

We walked side by side through the street and he stopped at a ramen shop.

He looked at me and asked if it was okay to have ramen as our breakfast and I nodded along with the rapid beating of my fat heart.

We found a table for two and we sat facing each other.

"J-Jimin?" I said in a whisper. Of course he heard it and he faced me with a question-ready face.

"W-whyare you doing this?" I said wincing my eyes and leaning closer to him. I was shy.

"WHY? Is it wrong for me to ask you out?!" He yelled out of the blue.

Wait a frkng moment.....did he just say 'ask you out'?!! Omg. He's totally secretly asking me on a date. I knew it.

*author: Nope Sara, u very wrong. Just a misunderstanding.*

I blushed and stred at him.
He showed my again his harsh side and I fell in love more.
This is something I have to work on.
I can't hate him....ugh.
No matter how hard I try.

Our ramen came and we ate happily. Well for me, I ate happily. I don't know to him.

-Jimin POV-

This is not a frkng date if she thinks it is. I have a plan today.

I was just making up to her from what I had done yesterday.

I know I did become so rude and this is the least I can do.

She still thinks we're dating.

She's not even my type.

Oh my she's blushing. She's really into me.