55 Sara&Jimin

I don't know what to name this chapter I'm sorry haha.

I'm sorry for not being active. This will be a long chapter for you guys! I'm really sorry.

~~

-Sara POV-

Just a normal day of medical school. Jungkook called me a while ago to check on me. I said I was fine and I missed him. He said he's doing well on his law school. He became famous so sudden just because of his looks and good sense of talking. Well that made me angry for a reason, but I am happy for him.

Here I am sitting on my chair while paying attention to the teacher teaching about autonomy. A giggle distracted me. I turned to my side and saw two girls passing a paper to each other. Maybe they're communicating through that paper. It's annoying me, really. I was about to talk to them when one of the girls signaled her hand to the back and the other one looked at the back. I also looked at the back. She was pointing to Jimin. Then they started giggling again. His eyes met mine and I quickly faced the front again and processed all that had happened. Then I knew it......those girls like Jimin.

The bell rang and it means it is break time! I placed my notes on my bag and took the books that I have used. I walked through the lockers in search for my locker. I was walking when a voice called my name.

"Sara!"

Without looking back I replied.

"Why, Jimin?"

I heard faster footsteps, then a run. He is now beside me, also walking.

"I'll accompany you"

"Don't you have your own business to put your attention to?"

He replied a 'nah' and I kept on walking.

"I see you have fans on our class" I said to him when I opened the my locker.

"What?" He said. I laughed a bit and I faced him, when suddenly I heard the familiar giggling. I looked to his back. There they are, the girls. What the f....they are taking pictures of Jimin. Talk about some privacy!
I motioned my hand and showed Jimin the two girls. He ignored them and stepped closer to me.

"Hey, what are you doing. I'm getting out."

"Shh" He replied. Oh gosh what is going on.

The clicking of phones and the giggles stopped. I looked again and they are whispering to each other, then they left.

"Gone?" He asked, making me face him.

I gulped and said, " Y-yes"

He smirked (sht) then looked at me in the eyes.

"You should thank me for that"

"Why would I?"

"Because you'll stop seeing them. Aren't you annoyed by them?"

How did he know, oh goodness?!
He stepped back and I had the chance to escape. I walked back to my classroom. I didn't bother to eat, that's my habit. (PLEASE DONT FOLLOW HER. EATING IS IMPORTANT)

I waited in there until the bell rang again. Slowly, my classmates filled the room. I saw him enter and walk to my seat. I scoffed and put my hands on my chest. He sat on the chair next to me and leaned forward to get close to me.