25 A Promise in the Past

-Sara POV-

My eyes widened with the sight of Jimin. I was actually sad when I left Seoul because I thought I won't be seeing Jimin for a while.
But now he's here. My heart can't help it again but kill be with excitement.

"Welcome home, son!" Mr. Park said.
He went to him and hugged him.

Our eyes were still glued to each other. Why is he here?!

-Jimin POV-

What the actual hck?! Why is Sara here??

After my dad gave me a welcome hug he directed me to the couch. I sat opposite to her.

Her family was facing me and I felt awkward.

Pshh...she's really into me. I can clearly see her red cheeks showing up.

"Okay Jimin, Sara. I know you both are confused rught now but you didn't seem to remember, family Park and Min made a promise way before you were born." My dad said.

Huh?

" your grandmother and her grandmother were very close friends and they made a promise that their grandchildren."

"What?" I said confused.

"Let me finish" my dad looked annoyed.

I saw Sara's mom roll her eyes and continued, "You and Sara will get married."

Oh no.

-Sara POV-

I'M GONNA MARRY JIMIN?! Whaaaat the hck?!

Okay whoooo breath Sara breath.
You are doing this okay.. for your grandmother.

Honestly I'm happy but also scared. I'm gonna live with that monster forever. Ohhh no.
What if I become a battered wife?!

I couldn'trespond to what mom said. I looked at Jimin and he looks as shocked as me.

"T-then what's with the comjng of age and the business?" I whispered to mom.

She held my hand and smiled.

"That's a different topic, dear. For now the marriage is for your grandmother's wish." She said.

Ohh okay.

UGH!!!!!! My mind can't decide whether to deal with this or not!

I'm soon gonna be 20 and I am now capable to get married ohhh no. Huhuhuhu! I'm not a baby anymore.

But I will always be Jimin's bab—— sht what am I thinking.

A slight smile came to my face with all the wonders I've been thinking.

-Jimin POV-

I don't agree.

•Please VOTE and COMMENT•

Are you also shocked?!