34 Blame Yourself!

-Sara POV-

A week passed and I didn't talk to my husband. As usual I was the laughingstock of the school. Jimin never really bothered to talk to me either.
I soon realised that this one-sided love will head to nothing.

Meanwhile, Jungkook has been really caring. When he sees that I am down, (because I haven't moved on) he would talk to me or make me laugh.

My best friend gave me comfort that my own husband can't.

I see Jimin everyday. We always meet when we exit the dorm.

He looks at me and I look at him.
I still have the butterflies in my stomach when I see him, but it's slowly fading away.

Why would I waste my love to a man who doesn't even love me in return.

I should move on.

It's hard. It's been hard ignoring him. But I have to so that my heart would heal.

Today is Saturday so we don't have school. I was feeling sad because I can't see Jungkook. He went to his family for the weekend.

I sat sluggishly on my bed and I stared myself at the mirror in front of me. I analysed my face and I would roast myself of how ugly I am.

I was stood up and at the same time, the door knocked.
Who might be this needy person now??

I opened it and it revealed my husband.

"Hey" he said

I looked at him with dead eyes.

"Dad is calling and he wants to know how we have been doing."

"You really want me to tell him how I feel right now?" My voice sounded a bit triggering.

He handed me the phone and I grabbed it with force.

"Hello uncle, I don't feel great right now. I am sad and lonely. It seems like my husband doesn't care for me. Please I want-"

I wasn't able to finish when Jimin took the phone from me.

He hung up the call and looked at me with furious eyes.

"What was that?!" He said.

I made a face.

"It isn't my fault that you are so sensitive."

"That's not the problem jerk! You are my husband and you didn't even seem to comfort me these past few days. If you want us to be okay then you should fix this problem!!" I shouted in anger.

"It's my fault?! I just said the truth in front of our classmates and you're blaming me now? You should blame yourself for being so sensitive. You are my wife and you should be chill because if they try to hurt you I am there to best them up!"

There was a pause.

I didn't feel any fluttering in my heart. I was numb. The love is slowly fading away.

"This conversation will not go anywhere. If you hate me then ask your dad to have our divorce ready. I'll wait for a couple of months and I will definitely sign the papers. I hate you Park Jimin."

After I said that, I closed the door in front of his face and I silently cried on my bed.

I never imagined to have a love story like this.