52 Friday (What Have I Done?!)

<Friday>

-Jungkook POV-

I was driving the car to Sara's place. She said to meet me today. What could it be. I also have Jimin to meet me later in the cafe we went when I got back to Busan.

I arrived to her house. She was there waiting outside the gate. She looks so lovely with that flowy dress she's wearing. I smiled and rolled the window down. I just smiled while looking at her. She also smiled and got in the car.

"Where are we off to?" I asked rolling the window up.

"Clovergreen Cafe" she said with a cute tone. I was smiling throughout, but it faded. That cafe is where I'm gonna meet Jimin. I shrugged off the feeling and continued to drive.

After 30 minutes of driving we arrived. I woke up the beautiful sleeping Sara. She rubbed one eye and looked at me then to the cafe. She smiled but also faded away and replaced with....nervousness? Huh....

We got inside, ordered coffee, and took a sit.

"So why are we here?" I asked

She was not herself today. I think she's nervous, but for what?

"Are you okay?" I asked again.

She looked at me then straighten up her posture. She responded with a nod.

-Sara POV-

Why did I get nervous now? It suppose to make me happy now. I am about to say YES to Jungkook. Why am I getting nervous? It's like something keeping my mouth to say it again. I excused my self to go to the restroom. I stayed in the restroom until I calmed myself down. Now......I am ready.

I got out and sat back. Jungkook already finished his coffee. Geez did I stay too long in the restroom? Jungkook seemed inpatient. I'm getting really really nervous now.

"Sara do you have a problem?" He spoke.

"Uhm...I....about the proposal...I just....uhm...wanna—" I got cut off by a familiar voice.

"Jungkook!" I looked at the man who entered the cafe. Jimin.

I froze and had my eyes open wide. Jungkook turned around and greeted Jimin with a faint smile. Jimin sat beside Jungkook.

"What about the proposal?" Jungkook asked me. I looked at him in the eyes with pure nervousness.

"N-nothing....I'm not yet ready." I simply said. Sht. My eyes fell on Jimin and he had his eyes wide too.

"I thought so." Jungkook said straightening his posture. He held my hand and faced me.

"I'm ready. Tell me if you are then let's get married." He said then he caressed my cheeks, smiling.

I lowered my head and cried inside my heart.

-Jimin POV-

Proposal??!! What about it. It isn't the end of the week yet. No Sara please don't!!

It was a sigh of relief when she said she isn't ready yet, but when Jungkook held her hands then caressed her cheek, I felt really jealous. I can't contain my jealousy so I looked down and balled my fists.

I sighed and looked up they were hugging. I averted my gaze to the other people. Some are couples and some are making lovey dovey. I wish this happens to Sara and me. I've been imagining these things for almost 4 years now. When will she get back to my arm again? I will make her know that I still love her.

I followed Jungkook's car going home. He dropped Sara off. They bid each other goodbye and good night. Jungkook's now gone; It's my turn to have Sara for tonight.

-Sara POV-

I watched as Jungkook's car disappear from my sight. I feel so stupid to lie a while ago. I should have said YES, so that I won't feel any of these confusing feelings anymore. I turned around to open the gate, a voice called me.

"Jimin?" I narrowed my eyes to see if it was really Jimin. It was night time and the streetlight wasn't turned on. I was busy looking for him when a hand grabbed mine and took me away from the gate. He pinned me on a wall. His hand held my cheek.

"Get off me!! Get off—" I was pushing the man, but I stopped when I saw that the man was Jimin.

"Sara, please listen to me. Just for a moment please listen to me." He said. His voice sounded like a pleading voice. He is desperate for me to listen to him. His face is so close to mine. While he was saying that, I could feel his breath on my face.

I held his hand from my cheek and looked at him.

"Be fast, I'll listen." I told him.

-Jimin POV-

I am really desperate. Here goes nothing.

"Sara, please say no." I placed my forehead on hers and I held her cheeks with both of my hands then I closed my eyes.

"Please don't hurt me. I am sorry-"

"Then why did you hurt me before?" She told me. I was tearing up.
I placed my thumb on her lips shushing her. I just want her to listen to me.

"That's why I am sorry. I am sorry for that one mistake. I am sorry because I never would have thought I would fall for you. I missed you. I missed you so much. The times that we were still married. The times that I was blinded by my attitude that I didn't see your worth. Mrs. Shin was right. We were perfect for each other. We are truly destined for each other-"

"I am getting married"

"Nooo!! Please" I pressed our foreheads closer.

"I-I love you." My eyes gave up and I was a crying mess.

"I love you,Sara. Please please please I love you. Let's be together again." I slowly separated our foreheads and I looked directly into her eyes. We faced each other for a while. Then she looked down. Please say something nice.

-Sara POV-

"T-tomorrow I will...uhh...I will say y-yes. I don't love y-y— I don't—" sht the feelings are back. My heart..it's telling me something. It's getting less blurry now. I think I can already understand it. Sht I shouldn't ugh!!

"Please say you love me too" he said looking at me. I faced him.

"I...I d-don't love y—uhhh. Jimin..I don't love y— I don't.." I didn't continue my sentence. I crashed my lips into his. I kissed Jimin. I frkng kissed Jimin. I held his cheeks and kissed him deeper. Now I understand. My heart chooses him, Jimin. I never have thought the best kiss I would get was from him. I have kissed Jungkook but I didn't feel this level of happiness from him. Sht Jungkook.

I stopped kissing him. He still had his eyes closed. I looked at the far distance thinking about Jungkook. Tomorrow is....Saturday. I told Taehyung to reserve a table in one of the finest restaurants in Busan. There, I will say...........YES. I should say yes. Sht. What have I done.

"Sara" Jimin was looking at me with his frkng lovable to fall for eyes. I looked at him. He must have felt what I was thinking of because he slowly backed away from me.

"You just kissed me, Sara. Don't deny what you are feeling because your heart knows what's best for you. Just do know that I love you." Then he fled off. I quietly walked back home. After I reached my room, I fell down with tears on my eyes. What have I done?!

I punched my chest where my heart is located several times. I was thinking of Jungkook and at the same time I was thinking of what happened to me and Jimin a while ago. I know that my heart is telling me to choose Jimin, but what about my three years with Jungkook. It would all go to waste. Jungkook has loved me with his whole heart. Jimin has loved me after he had hurt me, but he seems to regret everything and he wants us together again. What should I choooooose??!!

Tomorrow will be the day. Should I say YES and live with Jungkook forever? Or say NO and follow my heart that is leading me to Jimin?

✨Please VOTE and SHARE✨
Comment your thoughts 😉💝