36 Elevator

-Sara POV-

<Sunday>

I was sad. I sat on my chair and was getting my books to read. I was bored. Suddenly my phone rang.

*riiiing*

"Hello?"

"Hey Sara It's me Jungkook"

"Hey.."

"Are you feeling better?"

"Actually—"

"Y'know what come out! I'll treat you lunch."

"I thought you're at your family's house."

"I know but I chose to spend the Sunday with you."

Wow Jungkook. You made me smile.
I made a tired smile.

"Okay. Wait for me."

-Jungkook POV-

I'm outside her dorm building. I can't enter since I don't live here. It's some ridiculous rule they have.

I finally found the courage to say to her what I truly feel about her.

I'm gonna say I like her. She always makes my day complete.

I know that she's married but I know she's not happy. I would sacrifice getting hurt when I see them together just to see Sara happy.

"Kook?" A voice said from behind.
I turned around and it's Jimin.

"Hey bro."

"Why are you here?"

Oh no. Should I tell him? Sht we're cousins. I hope this doesn't affect him.

We grew up together and we're a bit close. The only thing separating us from being bestest buddies is his bad attitude. I'm a good boy, you see.

"I will hang out with Sara."

He didn't reply and stormed into the building. The had that usual gangster calm face. I am a smiling, happy boy.

-Sara POV-

After 10 minutes, I was ready. I grabbed my purse and my phone and I headed to the elevator.

I pressed the down button and waited for the door to open.

It opened.....I saw my husband.

I ignored him. I went straight inside, but he didn't leave. The floor I'm in is the last floor of the building and he should exit because that is where his room is located. He didn't exit the elevator.

I stood at the very right side of the elevator and he was standing beside me. There was about 20 inches of gap between us.

I tried my hardest to ignore him. The elevator has mirrors and I know he was staring at me.

I kept my head low and I looked on my shoes. The building has seven floors and we're no at five.

"Sara" he said with his husky voice.

I faced him.
He was looking at me differently. A way I never saw him like that.
Before when he looks at me I turn very scared, but now I felt pity. There was something that he is feeling. I felt myself wanting to talk to him but I didn't.

"I'm sorry"

And exactly the door opened.

I looked at him with semi-widened eyes. Before I could lose myself again, I exited the elevator.

I looked at him one last time.

I didn't say anything.

The door closed and that's the last time I saw him on that day.

I continued walking and I saw Jungkook waiting outside.

He waved at me. I chuckled on how cute he was.

"Sorry to keep you waiting."

"It's alright. Let's go~"

Then we headed off to the nearest mall.

-Jimin POV-

Why aren't you talking to me, Sara.
Why are you with Jungkook?? Have you forgetten about the rules? The third rule?

I now realized that I need you and I want you.

I love you.

Note:
A few chapters will be intense. LOVELOTS!

Please VOTE and COMMENT! ✨