49 Tuesday ( It Hurts To Imagine)

<Tuesday>

-Jimin POV-

Another day.....another plan.....another chance.

-Sara POV-

It was a beautiful sunny morning. Mom and dad were gone since I wake up usually at 10 am. I am a night owl, okay....

I went to the kitchen for a morning coffee. As I was drinking, I heard a knock from the main door. I stood up, took my coffee and went to the door.

I opened it and it revealed....

.....Jimin.

I stared at him and took a sip from my coffee. I didn't say anything.

"May I come inside?" He asked. I thought about it for a while and I simply nodded.

I let him in and he sat on the couch. I was about to close the main door when I heard Jungkook calling my name while running towards the house.

"SARAAAAAA!!" He yelled while running. My eyes widened.....still sipping on my coffee.

He finally got close to me and he was panting really hard.

"Why are you here?" I asked.

"Can't I see my girlfriend?" He smiled at me then looked at the man on the couch. They had a staring contest. No one seemed to halter. Jungkook had his 'what are you doing here' look and Jimin had a 'why? You don't own this house anyway' look. I simply looked at each of them until I had enough.

"Coffee anyone?" I said.

Jungkook grabbed me by the arm then dragged me to the kitchen. I was shooked. He pinned my back to the counter and trapped me with his body.

"Why let Jimin in? Why are you even letting him enter you life again?" He said looking at me straight in the eyes. I couldn't look at him in his eyes though. I was shaking. Probably because of his sudden action.

"I-I don't. I am not." I said shaking.

"Sara, I am your boyfriend. I love you." He moved his face closer to me.

"I k-know, Jungkook. Get off me, please." I pushed him. It was successful.

He run his hand through his hair and stared at me with defeated eyes.

"What's going on? I want coffee please, Sara." Jimin suddenly entered the scene.

"I'll make you one." I looked at Jungkook telling him mentally to please don't cause a scene.

I left them there with another staring contest.

-Jimin POV-

Sara walked away to make me coffee. I was left behind with my cousin aka girl stealer.

"Why are you even here, Jimin?" he broke the silence.

I shrugged and said, "I want to visit her."

"Visit? I always see you with her these pst few days. You know she's getting engaged soon right?" He said and my heart and feelings just froze.