3 Mr. Mean

One week left before starting school.
Seoul has impressed me well for a first timer.
I took my things out of my auntie's house to transfer it to my dorm. I said goodbye to my relatives and went to the dorm.
I enjoyed decorating my own small room. I've put my cute stuffed bear on the ned and changed the bedsheet into my favorite yellow/summer print bedsheet. I love yellow very much.
I took the posters of my favorite kpop idols and groups and plastered it on the wall. I did everything that needs to be done. Finally, I'm done! ...and tired.
-
-
-
-
ALRIGHT!! Tomorrow is the day I'm really looking forward to. SCHOOL DAY! *nerd alert*

As I was drifting to sleep, there was suddenly a loud bang that sounded from the outside. I quickly got up and peeked from my door. A huge bag was lying on the floor in front of a cubicle beside mine. The one the lady pointed out to be the 'bad guy's' cubicle. The door was slightly open. I can't leave the bag outside, so I peeked through the door to call him.

"H-hello?" ...No answer.
I tried again.
"Hello? Excuse me but your bag is outside and I just wanna know if———" I was cut off.
"SHUT UP B*TCH AND LEAVE ME AND MY THINGS ALONE!!" The guy shouted.

Yah! I can hear you! It's quiet here you don't have to shout.

Okay. My mood just got ruined. I slammed his door shut and ignored his bag. I went back to my cubicle and laid on my bed trying to sleep off this bad mood.
Who the fck is he? So mean!

[ cubicle information. The air condition is centralised that means the rooms have no ceiling. It's not covered. But it has doors. That also means that HE DOES'NT HAVE TO SHOUT AT ME BECAUSE I CAN FRKN HEAR HIM EVEN WHEN HE WHISPERS!]