59 The Truth Untold: I Forgive You

-Sara POV-
//Friday//
I slept late last night thinking about my plan on forgiving Jimin. I thought really hard on what to say and what to do. After a sleepless night, I woke up late too. It's 9:54 am. At Fridays my class starts at 10:30 am. I know I will be late if I would walk by myself. So this is just a perfect situation to call Jimin and go to school with his car. That would be fast and I wouldn't get late. Also, I get to be with him. I'm still nervous about this forgiveness thing.

I grabbed my phone while still lying on the bed and I contacted Jimin.

-test message-

Sara: Jimin hey! Can you please pick me up. I woke up late.

/It took a long time before he replied/

Jimin: Classes got cancelled for today.

Sara: Oh,..okay. What are you doing?

Jimin: Having breakfast, why?

Sara: No I mean for the day. What is your agenda?

Jimin: Haven't thought about it yet. Let me guess, you wanna hang out?

Sara: Wow you read my mind! Uhmm would you?

Jimin: I'll be there in an hour.

-end of conversation-

I couldn't make the report in science as an excuse to be with him since we're finished already. Tomorrow is the reporting.

I got ready. Put my dress and make up. Well of course I took a bath and ate breakfast before I did those.

Time check 10:42 am. He's almost here. I got ready pretty early and it's unusual to me to finish early. Ugh.

I was cleaning the counter of the kitchen when I hear the doorbell ring. 'He's here already?' I thought to myself. I placed the cloth on the sink and I washed my hands before grabbing my bag from the couch.
I took a last glance at myself on the mirror before opening the main door.

I had a smile on my face......then it faded when I saw the man in front of me.

"Jungkook...." I whispered.

"Hey baaabe!!" He wrapped his arms around me giving me a tight hug. I was frozen and motionless. My face is clearly showing shock and confusion.

"Why are you here?" My tone wasn't as excited as his. I asked him that while still being hugged by him.

"Aren't you happy to see your fiancé?" He broke the hug and caressed my face. He's looking directly into my eyes. I am afraid of wht going to happen. I am feeling afraid because of nothing. I looked away and he spoke.

"We have a one week break. My school gives that to the hard working students and one of them happens to be me." He said.

And then I looked at him.

"Don't you want to spend it with your family?"

"You are a family to me, Sara"

I smiled even though I'm hurting inside. I have a plan today and then he came.

"Sara" A different voice I heard. It was from behind. I looked behind Jungkook and there I saw Jimin.