32 You Hurt Me For the First Time

-Sara POV-

This is it! Finally we're going to school. I did my usual routine and wore my uniform. I took my bag and locked the door of my cubicle. I went on the ground floor to surrender the keys to the guard.
As I was about to walk out, someone called me.

"Hey! Babe! Wife! Wait up!" Ughh Jimin ❤️

I turned around and gave him an annoyed face.

"Faster pabo!" I said.

He stood beside me and we walked together.

We were crossing the road.

"Now that we are officially married. It's just nice to let the people know that."

I ignored him and I rolled my eyes.

******

We entered the classroom and the first one to catch my attention was Jungkook. I yelled his name and ran to hin amd hugged him. I really missed this jerk haha. I miss my only best friend. He quickly let go.

"Yah! Why let goo??~~" I pouted

"You think I'll be that nice to you after you and Jimin left me with the priorities of you school life??!" He said.

Oh geez yeah I see he got a little big haggard.
I smiled and playfully said, "Sorry Jungkook. From now on I'll never leave any of my priorities to you. Hahahaha" And then we hugged again.

Jimin might have seen us do that and he grabbed my hand and whispered to me.

"Remember rule no. 2" That scary voice of his...UGH!! Kills me.

I looked at him and I nodded.

"I'd never cheat my husband." I whispered to him. O maybe I whispered a little loud.

"HUSBAND WTF?!" Jungkook got Jungshook.

I immediately covered his mouth with both of my hands and I closed my eyes hoping that nobody heard it.

-Jimin POV-

Awwww Sara got shy after Jungkook knew. Well, I know she is embarrassed but I don't care. I want to tease her some more.

I saw how scared she got when Jungkook shouted. I smirked and calmly walked in front of the classroom and got everybody's attention.
Sara didn't pay attention tho.

"Everyone!" I yelled and all got silent.

I looked at Sara who is still stiff with her eyes closed.

"Sara and I just got married." I smirked and I saw her eyes open. She removed her hand on Jungkook's mouth and she just stared at the floor with her mouth opened.

"Woooaaaaaaah!!" Our classmates cheered.

"Really?! An arranged marriage between out classmates! What a dream!!" A classmate of ours said. Others joined in gossiping.

I know that it will not affect me. They can't bully me because I am the bully.

But I know that Sara will be affected. Let's see if you can still follow my rules after this embarrassment.

I slowly walked to her and I stood by her side. I just looked at her shooked face.

-Sara POV-

WHAT THE ACTUAL FCK!

That fckung Park Jimin!
What he did didn't make my heart flutter. It was something different.

All the fears that I imagined might be real. I don't want to be the center topic of the school. I don't want to be known. I know rumors will start and many people will bully me. I don't want to have distractions in my life, at least now I don't want to because I want to have a peaceful college life.

This didn't feel right. Jimin just hurt me. I didn't feel love. I feel hurt. My eyes started to get watery. I realized that he was just standing beside me maybe enjoying my reaction now.

I found the urge to hurt him too.

I quickly faced him and didn't think twice to slap him.

I can see he was shooked. He acted as if he wasn't hurt, but I know he does.

"FCK YOU JIMIN! Fck you!" I yelled with the loudest that I can. I can't help it. I was really hurt and embarrassed.

I noticed his eyes getting angry.
And that was when I remembered the third rule.

Sht do not curse.

Before he could hit me, I ran out of the classroom and thought about skipping class.

Maybe he doesn't love me like I love him.
Throughout the times that I spent with Jimin, all he does was act bad towards me but it just maked me love him more.

Now, although he did something bad, I didn't feel love. He hurt me and that affected me so much.

✨PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT✨