38 I'm Sorry, I'm Done

-Jimin POV-

I tried talking to Sara for a couple of weeks but she still doesn't talk to me. I was still patient. I hate myself for being like this. i wasn't like this before. I don't care for the people I hurt. There's something in Sara that made me realize that what I was doing was wrong.

We have been married for 2 months now and the only happy part of our marriage is the first week. I will try to talk to her for one last time and if she doesn't let me explain, I will do what she requested.......the divorce.

-Sara POV-

"Thanks Jungkook! See you tomorrow." I waved goodbye to Jungkook when I reached my dorm. I think it's now time to confess to Jimin everything from start to end. I will tell him later that I don't like him anymore and I want this 'fake' marriage to end. *it isn't fake She just thinks it is*

I reached the seventh floor and went to my cubicle. I plodded to my room and put my things beside the study desk. I was really tired. I decided to sleep for a while then when I am at full power to face Jimin, I WILL TELL HIM EVERYTHING.

(after 20 minutes)

-Jimin POV-

It's time. I just got back from school I stayed for a while in the library to gather up my thoughts before finally facing her.

I had an instinct that she is in her cubicle. I went to the building and went to her station. I sighed deeply and knocked 3 times on her door. I hear a groaning sound and I knew she just woke up from a deep sleep.

My heart is racing so badly. It's beating really fast. I was nervous.

She opened the door and revealed a beautiful 'just-woke-up' face. I am starting to really love this girl LEGIIT!

"H-hi..may i come in?" I asked. The H! I was really nervous.

She muttered an 'okay' and let me inside. I can see that she was also tensed.

I went inside and stopped just behind her. I will say it as soon as possible. I turned around and faced her. She had her hand on the door knob maybe making ready to make me leave after a while. She really did change.

"What do you want, Jimin?" She asked with a monotonous tone. I was sad, but I have to take courage.

"I just want to fix our problem."

"Go ahead I'll listen" she rolled her eyes.

I was surprised she agreed.

-Sara POV-

"Go ahead I'll listen" I let him speak for himself because later I will tell him that we should break up....I mean get a divorce.

"I am truly sorry, Sara. I know I was the wrong one. I finally admit it! I was wrong. I realized that when you got angry and didn't talk to me, I missed you. I miss you, Sara. You changed me from a bad boy gangster to a more mature good man. I loved that we were married. I don't want this to end. Sara, I ....... I LOVE YOU!"

what.

the.

what did he just omg--!! He just confessed his feelings towards me?!!

I didn't feel anything in my heart. I was numb in love. I still want to end this. Maybe when I forgive him, he'll come back to that old nasty jerk he was before.

It's true that he's changing. I noticed gradual changes in his way of talking, walking, his style of clothes and the way he acts.

"Jimin..."

"Please Sara! I love you. That's what you wanted from the very beginning right? For me to love you in return. And now that I also feel the same way..please let us live a life of peace and full of life. I LOVE YOU."

Enough with the I LOVE YOUs!!

"I'm sorry, Jimin, but I don't feel the same way anymore. I don't love you anymore. Even though that was just one mistake, you still hurt me. Throughout the time even before our marriage, you have tortured me and made me a slave, a maid. I was hurt. truly truly hurt. i'm sorry, Jimin. I want us to have a divorce." I said......

He was left crying. He wanted to hold my hand but I snatched it away.

-Jimin POV-

NOOO!! PLEASE SARA!!! huhuhuhuhuhu

okay.

Eeven though it hurts...I will do what you asked for.

I wiped my tear and looked at her.

"Okay.....If a divorce is what you want..and if it makes you happy.. I will do it. Just remeber that I LOVE YOU....." I said and I exited her room.

It feels like a thousand knives hit my chest. It hurts sooooooo bad!

-Sara POV-

Wow....he will actually do it. Maybe this is for the best. I'm sorry Jimin. Why would you hurt me in the first place?

PLEAVE VOTE AND COMMENT

SHARE

LOVELOTS - CHIMMYHEARTS