43 Yes or No?

{I just realized that this book has already so much chapters and yet we hadn't reach the climax haha. Okay I'll confirm that this book will definitely have A LOT of chapters <3}
Please be patient my dear readers.

-Sara POV-

We got into the car. Jungkook was driving the car and I was on the passenger seat. Mom and dad was at the back seat. Mr. Park and Jimin had their separate cars.

For about 20 minutes, we got to my grandmother's friend's house.
Jimin and his dad were the ones who arrived first and they were waiting for us on the doorstep. We gathered all together and my mom knocked on the door.

It took a while before a very old lady opened the door.

"Oh hello! Than you for coming." She said with a grandmothery tone. Her voice was high.

We greeted her and she let us in.

We gathered on the dining table. She introduced herself and she was Mrs. Shin. My dad introduced all of us. When she heard the names "Jimin" and "Sara", her eyes widened and she norrowed her eyes as if she's looking for someone sitted with us.

"Jimin....and...Sara?" She asked.
My dad agreed and she turned excited.

"Those are the names my friends told me about years ago. They were the ones who are meant for each other." She exclaimed.

I gulped and I felt a hand holding mine. It was Jungkook.

"Where are they? Are they here?" She said as she's slowly standing up from her seat.

Mom helped her to stand up and at the same time she said that we are here. She asked for Jimin and I to come closer to her.

I hesitated to stand but as soon as I saw Jimin standing up, I gathered my courage and also stood up.
We walked near her and she held each of our hands.

"Jimin and Sara." She smiled
"I'm so happy to see you together. Are you married?" She asked.

I was about to say 'yes but we were divorced years ago', but my mom eyes me signaling me to lie. I understand her. She wants me to lie because I might hurt Mrs. Shin.

"Y-yes" I stuttered and let my head down.

As I lift my head again. I looked at Jimin and he was shocked. His eyes were wide and his mouth was soon to open. I shifted my gaze to Jungkook and he had his calm face. I hope he understood me.

"Great for both of you! I knew you were meant for each other." She hugged us and I just smiled.
As she hugged us I turned to my side and I saw Jimin who was on the verge of tears.
Why was he gonna cry?

I was worried.

About our relationship.

Jungkook and I.

What now.

[bruh it ain't the ending of the chapter yet haha] {remember the proposal? *wink*}

-Jungkook POV-