45 Unanswerable Question

Who do you choose?? Jimin or Jungkook? Tell me in the comments.
(Personal answer)

-Sara POV-

Later that same day Jimin woke up still feeling weak. I called his dad and he picked him up.
I waved goodbye to the car until it disappears in my sight. I was about to close the gate when I saw a familiar figure standing not so far outside our premises.

Jungkook.

He had his hands on both of his pockets. His face was unrecognisable.

I smiled at him but he didn't return it. I scoffed and walked towards him.

I hugged him but he didn't hug me back. I looked up and saw his face. He has that look of angry semi confused.

Still hugging him, I asked.
"Hey....why are you nit hugging me back? You always hug me." Then I shoved my face on his chest.

He was breathing deeply.

"Why is Jimin in your house? In 10:35 in the morning??" He asked.

I cupped his cheeks and I tiptoed to make my face closer to his.

"Is my boyfriend jealous??" I asked while smirking.

He rolled his eyes....
Why was he like that.

I somehow made a pout when I saw him react like that.

" I should be your fiancé now not just your boyfriend." He can't look me in the eyes.

I broke the hug and stood infront of him while staring at his eyes.

"I'm sorry Jungkook. I'm not ready yet." He faced me.

"Do you love me?" He asked.

I took a step back. Just a step.

For a moment I couldn't answer because my heart was telling me something else.

"Y-yes" I said. Sht I stuttered.

"You're not sure?" He stepped towards me.

"I love..I do l-lo...hughh.." I can't even finish my sentence.

"We have been together for three years, Sara. Please don't waste everything we had and did together. I love you." He grabbed the back of my head and pulled me forward. He gave a short hug and kissed my forehead.

Then he left.

I didn't move. I was left alone on the road. I was about to cry but I managed to hold it.

I went inside our house and drank a galss of water at the kitchen.

Jungkook?....I love you....

But not as deep as yours. You love me with all of your heart, but I only love you with half of it.

I can't hold it anymore and I cried.

"We'll be going now." Dad shouted as he and mom exited the house. They have their daily inspection in the business, so they are always out of the house.

I wantsd a person to talk to. I grabbed my phone and called my friend. I met him on our third year in college. He is also from Busan and he's having his vacation here.

"Tae, please come here." I said while crying.

"On my way." He said and hung up.

He knows I'm in the house. It's like we're fraternal twins with different parents. We have our instincts in sync.

Taehyung knows me so much that I thought he could give me the answers to this weird feeling I'm feeling and the unanswerable questions I have circling in my brain.

SHARE and VOTE and COMMENT if you liked the Chapter! ❤️