28 You're a Player in my Game

-Sara POV-

Two more days and I'm back at Seoul for college. I missed the lessons. I missed my only friend Jungkook. I have to have patience.

Now, we are at a beachside mall and I am looking at expensive bags. Just window shopping y'know.

"You like that?" A voice said from behind.

"Ohh! Gosh Jimin you scared me." I held my hand to my heart.

He smirked. He moved closer to me and took the bag I was checking out for a while. He held it in front of me.

"If you like it I'll buy it for you."

OH COME ON!! AT LEAST PLEASE LET'S GET MARRIED FIRST BEFORE YOU KILL ME WITH THOSE EYES 😭

His eyes are so....so...... i dunno.
It's something I can't explain. It makes me feel....happy.

I didn't respond. I just stared at him, amazed by his beauty.

He shook the bag to give me attention.

"Oh..uh..no thanks. It's expensive." I said.

"No no. I'll buy anything for my soon to be wife." He winked at me and he went to the cashier to buy the bag.

SHT IS THIS REAL?! Are we really something now??!

-Jimin POV-

I am a bad guy, really. I am a bully as you can see. I love to make people feel bad. It satisfies me. And it just happens that this girl who is so in love with me will be mine forever. Well a fake forever. So why not mess with her life? I'm gonna be her husband after all.

Ohhh this is gonna be fun.

I bought the bag for her just so she thinks I'm into her. When I finally get her trust and attention, that's when the game starts.

You'll be a player in my game, Sara. Let's see how far can you last.

Our marriage will be in two days time and I'm so excited to have a partner who'll be my semi-toy.

Ha ha ha ha.