53 Last Day (Final Decision)

<Saturday> d-day

Sara got ready for her confession to Jungkook. She has prepared a private date in the expensive fancy restaurant in Busan. She cleared everything in her head that would distract her decision. She wanted a great life. A life she wouldn't regret in the future. Both Jungkook and Jimin give her the happiness that  she deserves, but what truly matters  is in the way they have treated Sara.  Jungkook wouldn't and hasn't hurt her unlike Jimin who did hurt her once in the past. That one mistake made Sara lose confidence. She didn't lose her scholarship, however she didn't graduate within the top 5 which was one of her goals. She lost her feelings for Jimin. She tried to move on. It was hard but Jungkook was there to keep her mind focused on the present. She then TRIED to love Jungkook. She successfully did but not as how she had loved Jimin. For four years she longed for that complete love. She wants to feel it again. Until all came back when she saw him again in Busan. It is true....she still love him. Throughout the days of the one week promise, she knew what her heart was telling her all this time. Her heart is for Jimin. The only problem is that if she leaves Jungkook for Jimin, how about all the years Jungkook and her shared? It will ALL go to waste. The true love that Jungkook gave her will be nothing when she goes back with Jimin. It's all up to her now. If she stays with Jimin, then she would be selfish, but she is happy. On the other hand, her marrying Jungkook would be the only way she could give back the love that she couldn't give Jungkook back then. It's complicated right? All of these she thought while on the way to the date. She should make up her mind right away.

On Jimin's point of view, he is now in his room looking at the walls. He is thinking about the night Sara has kissed her. It felt surreal. It felt....true. Because of that, his love for her only got bigger and stronger. He is now worrying about Sara's answer to Jungkook's proposal. He couldn't do anything anymore. It's really all up to Sara. He grabbed his hair with both of his hands and he is trying not to cry. His face is becoming red and his eyebrows are knitted. He rested his head on his pillow while thinking about the scenes that will happen later at the confession. The only hope he has is to pray for Sara's answer to be a NO.

On Jungkook's point of view, Taehyung called him hours before the date. Taehyung told him to go to the restaurant for a date with Sara. He was dumbfounded to hear that Sara was the one who prepared the date. He was also suspicious because Sara had never offered him a date before. Still he went and waited. He was the first to arrive.

-Sara POV-

I was on a taxi. Taehyung couldn't pick me up because he has a night shift at a small store he works on in Summer. I played with my fingers while on the ride. I kept on remembering all that had happened in the past. I tried to filter all the heartached and happiness that I have felt. It's very easy to distinguish the kind of love I feel for Jimin and Jungkook. The only problem is that I can't seem to choose who I'll be with. Maybe later when I see his face, I know what I'll say.

There he was sitting on the table. He looks so gorgeous in his attire. I sat down and he smiled at me. To tell the truth, I was shaking badly inside. I can't control my nervousness. After we eat I'll tell him.

"Jungkook" I said. He wiped his mouth with a napkin and he looked at me.

"Let's dance" I stood up and so did he. He lend me his hand and I grabbed it. We walked to the dance floor. Only the two of us and the musicians are inside the fancy room. Romantic lights surround us making the scene more wonderful. We danced slowly. He was holding me just right and I had my face on his chest. I could feel his heart beating fast. Maybe because of love. I have my heart beating fast too......but it's because I am nervous. I sighed deep and I felt the urge to finally tell him my decision. I removed my head from his chest and I looked up. Looking at his eyes.

"I have to tell you something" I said

"What is it?" He asked looking down at me.

"I choose you" I finally said.

He froze in a moment then he backed off from our dance. He let go of me. I was afraid of what would happen next.

"Really?" He said with a slight high pitch of voice. He seems sad but happy. Oh wait.....

......his eyes are getting teary. He has a huge smile on his face. I can't help but also smile, but a forced one.

"You-You're choosing me? W-wait....so are you saying YES to be mine?"

"I was always yours, Jungkook" I said with a slight chuckle. He came closer to me. He held my waist with both of his hands and he pulled me tighter. Our faces were just inches apart. A tear fell down from his eyes. He was happy I said YES.

"Y-you'll let me marry you?! Are you sure you want to marry me not Jimi—" I knew what he wanted to say so I placed my finger on his lips shushing him. I came closer and kissed his forehead.

"Jungkook, I choose you." I said with my eyes closed.

Deep inside I am happy. I am happy I finally said it. I am happy that I gave him what he deserves. Do I deserve it tho? I don't know. Still......throughout the night, Jimin keeps on appearing in my mind. My heart beats for him. I chose Jungkook to feel safer. It's just to feel safe because I know he won't dare to hurt me, but I need love. I also need to feel the love not just safety. Only Jimin gave me the complete love that I was eagerly finding. But I said yes. I said yes.

I said yes and I hope I chose what's better for me.

-Jimin POV-

I woke up suddenly in the middle of the night. My heart was pounding really fast. Why do I feel hurt? Why am I starting to get teary.

Why does it feel like something wasn't right. Why does it fell like she said YES. I gave up and tears came out from my eyes.

A/N:
Even I feel sorry for Jimin 😭

✨Please VOTE and COMMENT✨
SARE THE STORY❤️ luv u all 💝