65 Let Go

[SURPRISE SURPRISE ‼️ THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER FOR THE FIRST BOOK OF FALLEN] ENJOOOOOOOOY!

-Sara POV-

One more week and the school year is done. I'm gonna be 25 years old this year. I'm getting old but I still have plenty of years to finish premed.

When school's done, it means there's three more weeks til the wedding.

.........three weeks.........

Time goes by really fast and throughout the past months my mother didn't let me visit Jimin. I missed him. For at least five months I haven't had the chance to visit him. I am stuck with my family and Jungkook.

Jungkook and I talked about the wedding but he is still insisting that we should cancel the ceremony. He explained to me that he understood me. He knows how much I love Jimin and he also said that I should respect myself and that means, that I should choose the one that makes me truly and wholly happy. And that is Jimin.

I tried to contact him but no one answers from his phone. Not even her personal maid. I tried to stand in front of the hospital and just imagine myself visiting him. I am still waiting for the day that he'll wake up. I'm pretty sure he would still remember me. Our hearts are made to be one.

Oh, I love him so much.

"Sara" I was distracted because of my mother's voice.

We are back again in Seoul to practice the finishing details of the ceremony.

Jungkook tried to talk to my mother in person to tell her that he wants to cancel the wedding. But my mom wants us to continue since everything is all planned out and plenty of money has been spent.

I am now sitting on an office chair and beside me is Jungkook. My parents are in front of us. I don't know why we are here but we were called to be here.

"Mrs. Min...." Jungkook started.

I faced him, nervous of what he's going to say.

"....I really think that we should cancel the wedding." He said lowering his head.

"How many times do I have to say—" My mom was about to burst into anger when my dad tried to calm the situation down.

"Why, Jungkook?" My dad asked.

I kept on looking at Jungkook, then he faced me. After a while, he looked to my father.

"Sara is meant for another man" He said. My heart clenched and I immediately held his hand beneath the wooden table. I gently rubbed my thumb on his hand. He placed his other hand on top of mine.

"What do you mean?" My dad asked again.

Jungkook looked at me. Our eyes met and I could see the sincerity and love in his eyes.

"She still loves Jimin" He again faced my dad.

I looked at my dad and then my mom. My mom was furious looking. She's really angry.

"Is that true, Sara?" Dad said.

There was silence before I nod. I nodded my head two times and Jungkook's hold became tighter. He's hurting but he's trying to not let it show.

"Then how about the wedding?!" My mom shouted at us. I was startled by that.

"Hon, is the wedding important to you ar your daughter's happiness?" My dad calmed my mom down.

"Is she really happy? Or is this just a phase of hers. Jungkook truly loves you my dear." She said to me slowly calming down.

I shook my head and lowered it.