42 You, Me and Him

-Sara POV-

"Sweetie wake up! There are guests coming today." I heard mom behind the door.

I looked at the time and it was frkng 7:30 am. It's still early ughhhh!! I lazily went out of bed and cleaned myself. I wore a smooth flowing white dress with pinkish rose petal designs. I looked fine.

I went down and there I was Mr. Park talking with my dad. I stopped walking on the stairs because I was Mr. Park, so that means Jimin too.

Wht th fck? Why am I so nervous to see him?

Mr. Park seemed to see me. He raised his hand.

"Hello Sara! It's been so long. Don't worry Jimin will arrive later." Mr. Park said.

Ugh did he forgot about what happened 4 years ago?

They continued to talk and I just sat on the couch while playing on my phone.

One hour have passed and the door cracked open. I was nervous. I hope it's not Jimin.

I saw a black jeaned man and I slowly looked up.

It was......

My dear boyfriend!!!!

"Jungkook!" I shouted and ran to him. I hugged him as tightly as I could. He patted my back ad waved at my parents.

"Why are you here?" I whispered on his ear while still hugging him.
He kissed my cheek and broke the hug.

"Surprise?" He said.

I hugged him again but this time it's less tight.

As I was about to break the hug, I heard a car being parked outside the house. While still hugging Jungkook, I looked outside and saw a figure coming out of the car.

He has a golden hair. A hair color I've never seen before.
The man slowly turned around and it revealed the man I'm most afraid of seeing again.

Jungkook must've sensed that I was tensed. He broke the hug and caressed my cheeks.

"Are you okay?" He asked me.

My eyes were frozed at Jimin walking to the house.
Jungkook followed my gaze and he sighed.

"Let's go inside, shall we?" He pulled me inside the house.

The door closed and I saw Jimin looking at my parents and his dad.
He didn't looked at me. Maybe he moved on.

I stayed close to Jungkooks side and I placed my arms with his.

"Great! We're all together here." Mr. Park rejoiced. I was the only one uncomfortable.

Moments passed and my parents together with Mr. Park we're discussing about the business. They were sitted on the couch.....also Jimin.

I was a bit hungry. I hadn't had breakfast, so I headed to the kitchen to grab a sandwich. Jugkook followed me.

"Hey..." Jungkook backhugged me and whispered in my ear. I was in the middle of getting a sandwich in the frckng refrigerator.

I smiled and closed the door after I got my sandwich. I turned around and looked into his eyes.

"You alright?" He said in a oh man holy sht husky frckng voice kinda way. He held my waist and pulled me to close the space between us.

I nodded my head and looked on the side if anyone was watching us. The reason was I don't want Jimin to see us. The fck am I thinking??! I'm done with him.......aren't I?

I looked again into his eyes and kissed his cheek. I escaped his hug and ran back to the living room. I sat beside my mother. Jimin was infront of me. I can see him stealing glances on me.

"Oh uhm..excuse me for a minute. Sara and Jimin." Mr. Park called us making us look at him in sync.

"Today is your grandmothers' friendsary and their other friend is inviting us to spend the day with her." He continued.

Does friendsary even exist haha. Maybe.....

Jungkook sat beside me. I looked at him and he gave me that smile I fell for. I shifted closer to him and in my peripheral vision, Jimin was looking at us.

Mr. Park asked us if we want to go and I nodded. We looked at Jimin for his response and he nodded.

"Be ready at 10:00 am. We'll all go together. Even you...uhmm" Mr. Park pointed at Jungkook. There was silence 'til I spoke.

"Jungkook, My boyfriend" I said.

[readers be like——OH SSSHHHHT!]

"Jungkook? As in Jeon Jungkook?" Mr. Park said in awe.

Jungkook held the back of his neck while shyly smiling.

"Long time no see nephew!" He hugged him and they talked until it was time to get ready.

-Jimin POV-

"Jungkook, My boyfriend" Sara said.

That hurts, Sara. That hurts.

You really love him...do you?